iflorey

Wanted, early corrado front and rear door cards

Where abouts are you ?

I have a set of black leather doorcards,not bad condition,but could do with a bit of "love" !

Don't really want to post,but if you're interested I will get them out of the loft,and take many pics.

Only after a tenner a card !

Had them in mine for a few years,until I got a mint set.No front door speaker pods,(I've got audio scape)speaker holes have been enlarged,but doesn't affect oe pods !

So it seems :-)

Been off the grid for a while. Why do quick engine swaps turn in to epic builds? The old girls been off the road since 06. Desperately trying to get her ready early this year.

Rears

ahabyhas.jpg

asyjazu5.jpg

The bottom corners have been repaired,one needs doing again ! (They all seem to break here) no tears or rips

yde8ebyh.jpg

u9ybaryq.jpg

Drivers door,you can see where I've repaired the back of it,a few years ago

ge7y9a4a.jpg

a4e2ebab.jpg

The passenger window switch has been enlarged sometime in its life,it used to have a piece of leather glued over it.with leather filler,it could easily be fixed

e4yvedy6.jpg

Passenger doorcard,just needs fibreglassing(5min job )

There are no tears or rips,burns,they just need a new owner to give them the love they deserve ! Easily worth a tenner each

Also have a mint black rear parcel shelf with original straps for £25

Lots of black trim,if you need anything else!

Thanks for the pics mate, and thanks for going to the effort of getting these out. However, I have just ordered my new seats in cloth, so I will be looking for cloth cards. Thanks again.

Not sure if its valid at all, but I have some pretty good condition front and rear cards in grey cloth if you're interested? Not sure if you're still on the lookout at all! Thanks.

Still looking at all mate? Still got both front and rear cards available :-) Thanks

Hi, do you still have these door cards?

Ken