P3rks

4-stud standard corrado wheels and tyres.

As the title.

My friend has just bought a Corrado 16v project and he's trying to get it back to standard-ish. He's after some original Corrado 4-stud alloys with decent tyres. Preferabley in great condition or above, or cheap enough to refurbish.

What have you got?

I've just bought 4 new Rainsports for £122 delivered - he could buy the same and maybe G60 steels (around £130 from VW)

That's new wheels and tyres for £250!

I've just bought 4 new Rainsports for £122 delivered - he could buy the same and maybe G60 steels (around £130 from VW)

That's new wheels and tyres for £250!

Good shout!

I thought G60's were obsolete? Can the still be bought from VW?

---------- Post added at 11:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:40 AM ----------

Just checked. £194.40 all in for a set of four from TPS with trade discount.

17 left in the country.

Centre caps are obsolete at £24.48 a set all in.

Good shout!

I thought G60's were obsolete? Can the still be bought from VW?

---------- Post added at 11:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:40 AM ----------

Just checked. £194.40 all in for a set of four from TPS with trade discount.

17 left in the country.

Centre caps are obsolete at £24.48 a set all in.

Yeah knew they were still available but remember TPS will only give around 10% off on general parts / non service related items where a VW dealer can do a lot more on stuff like this... should be able to get them for under £150 if they are selling on eBay for that.

You might want to try this....

http://www.the-corrado.net/showthread.php?75393-Set-of-4-NEW-Volkswagen-G60-Wheels-£165-Buy-it-Now-on-ebay-from-Cardiff-Audi

Just checked and still 2 sets of 4 available, you'd have to arrange a courier though....

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Set-of-4-Volkswagen-G60-Wheels-/180946047172?

Thanks! my mate just texted me those too!

Cheers

Phil

Yeah knew they were still available but remember TPS will only give around 10% off on general parts / non service related items where a VW dealer can do a lot more on stuff like this... should be able to get them for under £150 if they are selling on eBay for that.

Really? you can barter with the dealers?

I'll pass those on to my mate. :)

I sometimes try the line 'any chance of a discount on that' with the dealers! Some of them are quite cool once they know it's for a Corrado - have had at times 10 or 20% discount off list price, but generally only when spending over £100!

Really? you can barter with the dealers?

I'll pass those on to my mate. :)

G's on Scotvag were mine but have sold. Got the other set still on the car that are coming off next week that will be going up for sale with very good BFgoodrich tyres on if he is after a set. Just drop me a pm mate :)