G60_G60

Newby from the Midlands

Hi everyone,

I'm Nick from Tamworth and relatively new to the area. Have a G60 which I have had since 1999.

Hope to see you all around sometime and get to know fellow enthusiasts.:o

Another local :) Quite a few of us in the West Midlands & Warwickshire - welcome aboard :)

Hi Jim, I work in Radford Semele and pass through Kenilworth when at the HQ site, maybe meet & greet soon?. And thanks for the welcome:)

---------- Post added at 1:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 1:04 PM ----------

Hi g60 jack, thanks for the welcome. Unfortunatly not able to at the present as it is in Aldridge Accident Repair Centre, after some not so nice people tried to steal her causing over £2K of damage. However, when all the insurance stuff is sorted and hopefully the car is squared away, photos will be posted.

Excellent another 1 in the midlands :D

There classic car meet in Alcester [usually on a sunday mid-morning] will be starting up again soon, i normally go with my friend in his VW camper van from vantasialtd

Would anyone be interested in attending a meet there if i put a thread up on here.....hopefully with plenty of notice?

How about getting some of you guys along to the meet that Wendy has been trying to get off the ground? :) It's on weeknights, trying to do it once a month and putting it in various locations - so we've been to Southam, Oxford, near Solihull and this month we're just outside of Northampton..

How about getting some of you guys along to the meet that Wendy has been trying to get off the ground? :) It's on weeknights, trying to do it once a month and putting it in various locations - so we've been to Southam, Oxford, near Solihull and this month we're just outside of Northampton..

Thats a good mention Jim - i took a look when i saw the updated post but unfortunately for an evening meet on a school night it is a bit too far. If it was a sunny weekend it would be a nice run there tho

I will find out when they start & try to put a new thread up with plenty of notice & maybe we can get a small crowd attending from here - everyone is welcome & there is normally a good variety of motors present :)

welcome to the forum :) great site and full of useful info. I'm fairly local so hopefully I'll see you knocking around sometime.

Shame to hear about the attempted break in though... will be nice to see some pics when you get it back from the body shop.

Welcome aboard, its great knowing theres a few rados at this side of the world lol

Im from sunny Leicester :-)

Id defo be up for local meets!

We should put a meet together or at least attend one of Wednesday meets that happen in Coventry ;-)

There is a monthly meet for Warwickshire / West Midlands! Look out for posts by Wendy in the Events Forum - she's due to get the one for March organised soon.