Sign in to follow this  
DEL VR6

This is how rubbish my Corrado wipers are (were!)

I have finally got the Lupo wipers that i have read about on various threads in the forum... (thanks for that bit of advice Dave)

Just wanted to share with everyone how poor mine were before with this "before" picture. The passengers side blade was a good centimetre away from the windscreen in its highest position!

By the way... I ordered the 2 arms / blade assemblies and the extra blade, as i was told you need to swap one of the blades, but i have fitted them as they were, and they seem fine. So i still have the spare blade as it was. Have i missed something or made a mistake somewhere? :shocked!:

PS.... I hope it pisses it down on the way home tonight :lol: Knowing sods law, it will be dry for the next 3 months! :(

no wasnt me.

ps, there may have been no pic as i had to shrink it and re attach it, as i accidentally took the pic on a high res. should be one there now.

I ordered the same parts DEL and also ended up with the spare arm and blade.

What have we missed?

If you set your wipers to there highest position at the moment you should notice that the drivers blade goes to the very top of the windscreen, if you fit the spare blade in its place it should drop it down about an inch.

If you set your wipers to there highest position at the moment you should notice that the drivers blade goes to the very top of the windscreen, if you fit the spare blade in its place it should drop it down about an inch.

100% correct.

you know when you wish for something... then it really happens.... then you wish you never wished for it!

well.... its been raining all day! and it looks like its gonna rain all week!!!

ah well! have to say... the wipers work a treat, and its made a real worthwhile difference. Its one of them mods that you so wish you did ages ago!

anyway.... cheers again daves16v.