JimyJonz

BMC CDA fitting

I just managed to get a 150mm BMC CDA for £40 from ebay :dance: now comes the issue of fitting it. Has anyone got a guide or thread they can link me to? I've had a search but couldn't find anything. I'm not very car savvy yet but hoping to learn so if anyone can help me out with exactly how to go about fitting one of these, what additional parts ill need etc I'd be very grateful

Thanks

You need a short length of silicone pipe to fit the CDA to the MAF and a metal bracket to support the CDA from the side of the engine. Did you get the metal collar that goes around the CDA?

I believe Stealth Racing stock a fitting kit or at least the correct size silicone pipe.

This thread may be of some use - some pics towards the end.

http://the-corrado.net/showthread.php?37190-BMC-CDA-how-is-yours-set-up&highlight=BMC+CDA

Thanks for the help, it turned up yesterday but previous owner had cut a chunk out of the MAF end and glued what looked like his sensor in there. I managed to get it out without further damage but there's still a chunk of plastic missing about 1.5cm down and 3cm wide from the part the silicone pipe would be around. Should I do anything differently because of this? I also managed to order the pipe in the 3 minutes before the post was edited, so need a slightly smaller one now :bonk: