Rob_B

20vt corrado mystic blue

Hi Rob, you don't have the rear number plate surround do you?

I do yes. I think 1 of the locating pins that have the plastic nut on has broken. Otherwise in good nick from what I remember

Cool, if its in good nick and if its just the plastic clip that's broken off and there is what looks like a plastic tube left then that would be OK :-)

Right, can't find a part number on the fuel pump yet, so I'm still working on clarifying that. I would say its 4 bar as the fuel pressure regulator was 3 bar.

The number plate holder has 1 of the plastic pins broken. The 1 above the release button hole. Other than that it is complete. It does have lots of number plate tape on it that hasn't been removed. The holder was new about 5 years ago

hi mate iam runing 20vt with 4 bar and fuel pump playing about so need a good working 4 bar fuel pump

This pump was spot on running 250bhp on my 20vt. Like I said, brand new genuine item about 2 years ago and less than 10k miles

Hi, am looking for a windscreen washer nozzle form the bonnett including the wireing down to and including the plug about 6" away

Will You let me know price and postage

Thanks. Al

Hi long shot and havent read the whole thread but do you have the conversion downpipe? cheers

Hi long shot and havent read the whole thread but do you have the conversion downpipe? cheers

Sorry chap, it's long gone

I have the front bumper but no slam panel. Will have to check on the wing mirrors

Hi mate bit of a long shot, but do have the 20vt loom to plug into the 16v loom and do you havethe turbodownpipe? If so how much posted?

you were going to check if you still had the N/S wing mirror complete?????

Bugger, I was. Apologies, I've been working 7 days a week and haven't had a chance to go there and look. Will make an effort this week.

Handbrake, windows and scuttle tray are all gone

Right after finally getting to where the bits were, I can confirm I have a pair of wing mirrors complete

Right after finally getting to where the bits were, I can confirm I have a pair of wing mirrors complete