Sign in to follow this  
duffer

The New Corrado!

Am I going total mad in thinking that I've read something about VW making a New Corrado?

:?

Would be nice!

:cuckoo: :silly: :roll: :mrgreen:

It'd be nice if it did happen, but I REALLY don't think that they will do...

I've wanted to use the cuckoo icon for AGES...

yeah since they only sold 93,000 corrado all over the world and only 9,000 in the uk i very much doubt they will start production again with a newer model... i still think they won't be able to update it and make it still as desirable to us lot!!!

I think the lack of sales on the new R32 Golf haven't helped things any more :(

man, that fake side profile of the car is freaking nice looking. i bet vw would make so much money if they actually made a car like that...it would be a hell of a lot more than $25,000 US though.

that first picture on the link was so terribly done. mixing the jetta and the corrado together like that. but from the side view it looked beautiful.

I reckon they will make a new Corrado, and it will most likely be based on the forthcoming rear wheel drive roadster.

It may not be called Corrado, but it'll certainly be a worthy successor to it.

Coupes have seen the biggest growth in recent car sales and what is it VW haven't currently got in their line up?

I can remember when the same rumours where flying around about a 'new' beetle..... and it happened....so watch this space 8)

K

... and the new concept bus is being build! (altho maybe not now as they have just recalled 870,000 Passats and A4's :roll: )

True about coupe's tho, I was looking at the new Celica in my local dealer last week and I have to say it give me the horn! - Good job I am a strict No-ricertarian 8)

Alan Partridge isn't cool enough for a Coupe....so you'd better sell your Corrado and buy a Zafira 1.6 instead.... with flex 7 seating so that you fit your TV promotion shite in the back.....

Alan Partridge isn't cool enough for a Coupe....so you'd better sell your Corrado and buy a Zafira 1.6 instead.... with flex 7 seating so that you fit your TV promotion shite in the back.....

I thought he drove a Lexus.. :lol:

Any car that has a gold leaf badge as an option must be good...

While staying on the subject, I do have these photos of a previous 'draft' of the Corrado successor based on the Passat. I think they probably came from a link on here somewhere, but I'm not sure where exactly.

Any car that has a gold leaf badge as an option must be good...

While staying on the subject, I do have these photos of a previous 'draft' of the Corrado successor based on the Passat. I think they probably came from a link on here somewhere, but I'm not sure where exactly.

looks to be just about the same thing as that Skoda tudor concept that was doing the rounds a cpl of years back......nice enough in its own way.....but it aint no Corrado thats for sure...........though must admit getting to like the 350Z more especially seeing them in the flesh more up here..........could the C VR's spirirual succesor actually be a rice-racer!!!!!......oh the shame of it :oops:

could the C VR's spirirual succesor actually be a rice-racer!!!!!

err no :)

Although saying that, there's not a lot in the way of nice coupés coming from the rest of the world :(

i think it should be just like the picture above but the back end needs to come up a bit more like a alpha romeo...but i kinda hope they do one like the BMW Z4..now thats a mean looking car!

i think it should be just like the picture above but the back end needs to come up a bit more like a alpha romeo...but i kinda hope they do one like the BMW Z4..now thats a mean looking car!

mean as in 'pig ugly' mean? :?

i think its 'orrible :D , the new SLK is a stunning car, but then again I am biased :wink: