JEZR

Southern Corrado Club - Fun in the sun

[ATTACH=CONFIG]72435[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]72433[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]72436[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]72434[/ATTACH]

This Sunday the Southern Corrado Club met up in a sunny Bournemouth. Seven cars made it which is our best ever turn out (the weather helped!). After a blast though the town we ended up in a pub. A great afternoon.

S.C.C. is open to anyone that has an interest or who has a Corrado. Other VW's are welcome too. Somehow we even managed to have a Vau&3ll with us?

Hope you like the pics, and, if anyone wants to join in the fun, you can find us on Facebook - Southern Corrado Club. All welcome!:thumbleft:

Next time you have a meet stick a post up on here, will try & come along.

Yeah next time you guys have a meet post it dude,

and I'll try and make it :thumbleft:

Cool photo's :cool:

Yeah I've seen a few around,

there's a really nice early 16 valver going around in Bournemouth in dark blue lowered with BBS wheels, lush car :shock:

I'm tempted to put BBS on mine, not sure :shrug:

I didn't see a post about this - shame as I reckon you'd have got some more attendees!

Will remember to put a post up next time we do a meet.

Will be good to see larger numbers out and about

guys im trying to organise a london meet for us! would any of you be interested ?

Keep an eye out for me coming zipping through the West Country this weekend.

Got stop offs in Barnstable and Newquay to get some parts.

Next time we have a big old weekend meet, we'll post up on here too.

As an open group, there are often mid-week meets in the Bournemoth Poole area. They'll be up on FB and all are welcome!

was a good day out enjoyed meeting up with some new faces and of course the "old"ones mention no names :) three months is nothing jezr lol would be great to get more coming next time :)

I Put some pictures up in my build thread. Had a good day out down the beach :)don't think it was planned too far in advance? Just an opportunity to make the most of the rare sunshine :) but hopefully next time be good to get more numbers or even a BBQ :)

There was a rumor, you guys were comin down to torquay.

I'd be we'll up for a coast run down to Torquay. :thumbleft:

next meet is a camping weekend at sixpenny handley church farm campsite with hopefully a photoshoot nearby 29th - 31st march families welcome we get the "naughty field" most times if interested let me know