Summz

Forum on a phone

Sup i mainly use the forum off my iphone and cant seem to upload any photos?? Is there a way of doing it or have i got to use a laptop or something similiar??

The box appears where i have put attachments up before but cant add anything to it?

Cheers all

Dont know what tapatalk is mate haha im on a iphone 5. Just doesnt like it and i dont even have a laptop or pc. Will have to borrow me old fellas by the looks of it

is there a free android version?

Tapatalk is available for android, it's only a couple of quid.

Stop being a cheap skate :D

Can anyone get tapatalk image uploads using "upload to forum" option? tried it from my iphone and ipad says image image format?

Not sure about starting new threads but if you tap the last msg in a thread, a bar pops up with some options where you can select "reply".

Pretty sure the free one has that limitation listed in the app details - so stop being a tight arse!

And the Tapatalk-hosted image upload works perfectly and is very quick, so use that.

Remember, Tapatalk isn't just for this forum - most forums online probably support it - I read about 8 forums in my Tapatalk - easier than visiting all the sites individually.

Spend the couple of quid!

You can't see last post in individual sections with tapatalk either which I don't like. It keeps binning me out and not recognising my log on too. It then automatically puts a googlemail bit on the end which is an account I don't even have, so its annoying. I prefer the standard site tbh.