huggy

Lumbar Support knob missing? Ahhhhhhhhhhhh

Hi all ever since I have had my raddo it has been missing a knob on the drivers seat under the left arm if your sitting in it. They are leather electric Recaros. I bought a golf 'back rest adjuster' knob a while back but it didnt fit! any ideas as it is bugging the hell out of me!!! Thanks in advance I know you lot are brillant.

Don't know what to suggest, my Recaro's don't have a lumbar adjustment ?! Look at VW Heritage maybe

Electric Corrado Recaro's did not have lumbar support at any time.

Since I missed it, I bought two bmw Recaro's and stole the inflatable lumbar support from them. Very easy, as it's just a rubber pillow, a tube and a blower. Just lift the back rest pillow slightly, and push the rubber pillow in behind. Voila, there you got it.

Eventually look at my build thread:

http://the-corrado.net/showthread.php?57481-The-Rising/page15 (page 15).

You can also see it in action at my little video here:

Hope this helps. It's very nice and infinitely adjustable. Great if one drives for longer trip, or have back problems for example.

Cheers,

Redfox.

Edited by Redfox

Just having a look at the forum for old times sake. Not sure if you still have my old Corrado? If you do, the missing knob on the driver's seat you asked about is not a lumbar support, I think it is where a rather annoying arm rest used to be. I took it off as it just got in the way. It went with the car with all the other spare parts to the bloke I sold it to. Hope that helps solve the mystery?

• Thanks 1