dubkicks

Dreamer Rado seller

Hi all,

now i am not one for posting crap about a fellow carrado owner but in the cars for sale section there is a c for sale Dark blue IDEAL quick project. Now i went to look at this so called quick project and as advertised the engine no good so wasnt up for much anyhow. When i looked at it there was not one straight panel on it ie dirty great scratch o/s/r quarter, drivers wing dented, roof had an upwards dent in it right above the sunroof motor, had been spanked up the arse and rear bumper needed replacing, rear panel had been pushed back a good 10mm on one edge, never seen a bonnet with so many dents in, door bashed to hell pass door, the head had been taken off by the garage it was at and chucked on the back seat all be it on a rag, most of the rubbing strips had been ripped off and had taken the paint with it and various other defects. no battery so couldnt check the elecs and the sunroof interior panel wasnt sitting right so you could bet your arse the sunroof was no good. You get the picture a complete s##t box with no tax or mot and had been sat for 6months.

I offered him £50 less than it was advertised for which he reluctantly accepted which i thought was bloody fair concidering the amount of work/parts needed to get it back to its former glory and even then i would of been out of pocket. The advert stated that he could offer delivery, yeah at a rediculous amount concidering it was only 15 miles away from where i wanted it delivered too and he also failed to mension in his advert that you would have to pay the RELEASE FEE to the garage it was at for the work carried out on it ie removal of the head and any other work they did. And i was only told this when we were discussing collection of the c.

So next time Mr Dreamer please advertise correctly and not try to F##k people over.

please move to the bad seller section if you feel appropriate, didnt want to mension any names as it is not my style but there is enough info in this thread to pick out the fool i mean culpratt. Release fee my arse!

Hi all,

now i am not one for posting crap about a fellow carrado owner but in the cars for sale section there is a c for sale Dark blue IDEAL quick project. Now i went to look at this so called quick project and as advertised the engine no good so wasnt up for much anyhow. When i looked at it there was not one straight panel on it ie dirty great scratch o/s/r quarter, drivers wing dented, roof had an upwards dent in it right above the sunroof motor, had been spanked up the arse and rear bumper needed replacing, rear panel had been pushed back a good 10mm on one edge, never seen a bonnet with so many dents in, door bashed to hell pass door, the head had been taken off by the garage it was at and chucked on the back seat all be it on a rag, most of the rubbing strips had been ripped off and had taken the paint with it and various other defects. no battery so couldnt check the elecs and the sunroof interior panel wasnt sitting right so you could bet your arse the sunroof was no good. You get the picture a complete s##t box with no tax or mot and had been sat for 6months.

I offered him £50 less than it was advertised for which he reluctantly accepted which i thought was bloody fair concidering the amount of work/parts needed to get it back to its former glory and even then i would of been out of pocket. The advert stated that he could offer delivery, yeah at a rediculous amount concidering it was only 15 miles away from where i wanted it delivered too and he also failed to mension in his advert that you would have to pay the RELEASE FEE to the garage it was at for the work carried out on it ie removal of the head and any other work they did. And i was only told this when we were discussing collection of the c.

So next time Mr Dreamer please advertise correctly and not try to F##k people over.

please move to the bad seller section if you feel appropriate, didnt want to mension any names as it is not my style but there is enough info in this thread to pick out the fool i mean culpratt. Release fee my arse!

You will have to give us more details than that mate as i can't seem to see the one you are talking about unless it has already been removed by mod's if it was that far out from the description then you have to let other's know incase someone else is caught out by him.

I found it by searching for blue and ideal.

He did say "genuine reason for sale" though, I assume the genuine reason is the garage wouldnt give his car back and he didnt want to pay the release fee :rolleyes:

Break it and buy a good nick one , i wouldnt waste my summer fuking about with a dog that sounds about dead mate , i kinds feel for you but why buy if its a dog anyway ? Are you just using it as a parts doner ?

i didnt buy chaps i told him to stick it up his ass.The thing that really hacked me off was that there was no mension of a release fee when we were doing the deal until we were organising the collection. I probably would have been worth breaking for what i assumed i was getting it for until these hidden costs came out of no where! Tosser.