Sign in to follow this  
CIPO

PART NUMBERS FOR LUPO WIPER COMBO.

Me again about the lupo wipers.

They need the part numbers cause the wipers changed depending on the year of the car. Also, now they only come apparently with the blade and arm together. Good money making operation!!!

If i can't get em at a good price in Belfast, anybody know contact number and price of where you got them.

Cheers.

You need 2 of V6x2 998 406 which is an arm and blade, GPC can get them but no cheaper than the dealer, mine were £33

Ok before I buy anything ... do you have to replace the arm as well as the blade,

or do you leave the Corrado arms and put Lupo blades on ?

You must replace the arm and the blade. The new blades will not fit on the existing Corrado arms. At least they didn't unless they'e changed the design in the 2 years since I installed mine.

A tip that could save your windscreen....

When fitting the arms place a blanket over your windscreen as you just might catch the arm and without a blade it could take a chunk out of the windscreen. Or as in my case my hand which heroically threw itself between the arm and screen to save the screen. :shock: You could do it with the blade on but I found it bloody awkward.

Another tip: When fitting the new arms use masking tape to mark where the existing blade sit as this will make installation of the new arms a lot easier.