shaunje

RIMZ... What wheels do I get?

Hi all... Been looking for wheels but haven't yet found anything I can afford without standing on a street corner.

I want something that compliments my red Corrado that doesnt cost the earth. What are you all running?

Shaun

yea wheels is a very hard choice for me!, i would second the lenso bsx or dare RS for that kinda cheap price range in 16" staggerd fitment,

I don't really want to aim for a look, I'd rather just buy stuff that looks nice and let the car build itself lol. I have thought a lot about Dare RS though! I am a fan of Borbet A's too! I think I want to end up with some Rotiform NUE's on it, but I shall have to wait til I' not a student for that!

in my opinion id keep the old school look, bbs style wheels all the way staggered or not staggered the choice is up to you, but im completely biassed as i believe every car should have bbs style wheels...lol

I have a set of Schmidt ml splits for sale!

They are split down at the mo need putting back together

Price is £550 with tyres!

They are a £1800 set of wheels new

I love the BBS look too, but it's so played out and generic now... plus I have a set of BBS's (albeit **** RJ's!) for my MK1 Caddy lol. I would consider some as it does look good! But I am a fan of simple effective wheels too, hence the Rotiform NUE's.

I love the BBS look too, but it's so played out and generic now... plus I have a set of BBS's (albeit **** RJ's!) for my MK1 Caddy lol. I would consider some as it does look good! But I am a fan of simple effective wheels too, hence the Rotiform NUE's.[/quote

no way not played out...

BBS are a timeless look in the same way a timeless classic look... it suits the style of vw's ask any real dub head and they will tell you.

now i know alot of people get a car lower it and slam a set of rotiforms on there car and it gets a feature in a magazine.. and i do personally like the rotiform wheels...

but for me its bbs.. but this is the great thing with wheels its all down to personal choice... what works for you..

Yeah, I know what you mean, and I love the BBS look. I have a set of BBS's on my MK1, but I fancy something different on my Corrado I think.

I have a set of Schmidt ml splits for sale!

They are split down at the mo need putting back together

Price is £550 with tyres!

They are a £1800 set of wheels new

hi robo

have you got these actively advertised anywhere?

hi robo

have you got these actively advertised anywhere?

The thread is 8 months old, they sold in April according to a post on ED38