clumpy1

Various Corrado Part's

hello, do you have a leather handbrake handle ?

Sorry mate no i wouldn't mind one myself :lol: Thank's

James.

James if the cowlings in good nick and it's 25 quid posted i'll take it. Cheers.

What condition are the aqua blue mirrors in? Tempted by this as mine are a bit chipped and scuffed.

James if the cowlings in good nick and it's 25 quid posted i'll take it. Cheers.

The cowling is in good nick mate I can do it for 25 posted I'll pm you Cheer's

---------- Post added at 10:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:18 PM ----------

What condition are the aqua blue mirrors in? Tempted by this as mine are a bit chipped and scuffed.

They have some chip's mate as to be expected tho no scuff's can send you pic's if you like mate pm me your email

James.

That Genesis amp is an absolute bargain people. If I had the cash I'd be on it like a tramp on hot chips. Don't suppose you fancy a swap for a pair of JL amps? Or a kidney?

Free bump for you Clumpy

That Genesis amp is an absolute bargain people. If I had the cash I'd be on it like a tramp on hot chips. Don't suppose you fancy a swap for a pair of JL amps? Or a kidney?

Free bump for you Clumpy

Thank's for that Jamie since posting it yesterday i have been in touch with baron regarding the repair/service which was carried out in 2010 it is basically brand new inside and it has had very minimal use since then this was i have been told a £600 item when new after taking this into account i will not be altering the price so someone can get a real bargain.

Closing this thread due to starting new one with pic's