G60  CS

Various interesting Parts G60, 16V, Syncro etc ...........

Wormy having looked into chopping the Syncro up I don't think its going to be possible !. I don't have the tools 2. I don't really have the time i've been told its likely to take & 3. I don't want to risk cutting it in the wrong place. Would it cost you that much more to ship the whole car ? Alternatively do you have anyone in the Uk that could cut it up for you ?

Thanks for the reply, I totally understand. I know a few people in the UK, but none that can do that sort of work unfortunaly.

I could possibly get it shipped up here, but then it'd be probably cheaper (atleast alot less work) to source a local car. Syncros up here are badly overpriced, but guess I don't really have that much of a choice.. Might try to fabricate what I need myself also, time will show.. ;)

Interested in the smoked rear lenses. Pics please.

Thanks for the reply, I totally understand. I know a few people in the UK, but none that can do that sort of work unfortunaly.

I could possibly get it shipped up here, but then it'd be probably cheaper (atleast alot less work) to source a local car. Syncros up here are badly overpriced, but guess I don't really have that much of a choice.. Might try to fabricate what I need myself also, time will show.. ;)

Ill ask around I know a few people in the trade that might take it in as a job

It's not too easy to take pics of the Syncro at he moment it's half buried in my unit it's. five door atlas grey Freg. It's been converted to run a 16v motor by TSR but all that's left on the shell is the loom. The engine bays been smoothed and de seamed just needs priming and painting, it's a very solid shell that's been dry stored since 2005, everything is there to put back together apart from an engine

Hi,

Interested in the alternator polished cover for my G60, will it fit or am I living in a dream world again.

Edited by Rorgasm

Hi,

Interested in the alternator polished cover for my G60, will it fit or am I living in a dream world again.

No you're in the real world still it'll fit :)

sweet:thumbleft:

Are you venturing over to JMR again anytime soon as im not too far from there if not could you please post?

Pm me with paypal details i'll definately have it:cool:

Hi I'm hoping (but not yet definite)to be back up at JMR around the end of the month on a Saturday for some coilovers. Am happy to post likely to be around £10/15 or can bring up upto you. Pm'd payment details

I've sent you the payment mate, i'll send you a message mid next week to see if you're coming over & i'll meet you at JMR & have a chin wag:thumbleft: if not we we can sort out postage then.

Thanks a lot mate:smug:

what is the sns chip set up for? im running a stage 4 charger with 68mm pulley and rsr but standard injectors. And would you entertain any offers around £50 posted? And a pic would be cool too! Thanks a lot.

I have 2 chips the SNS stage 5 chip (bought from SNS NOT GWerks) which is stage 4 charger, 68mm pulley and redtops and std fpr the other has G60 Powerchip on it from Jabba was in and engine with 65mm pulley, redtops, stage 4 charger, 3.5bar fpr and a cam. I also have a set of BBM redtops and cam for sale. The sns chip is still inside an ECU, the Jabba chip's not, I'll get some pics across to you after work

The Sns sounds slightly more suited as I'm running pretty much everything mentioned apart form the redtops. Could/would that be a problem you reckon? Would rather sacrifice any more fuel consumption as its a daily lol

---------- Post added at 5:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 5:31 PM ----------

That was meant to say rather NOT sacrifice anymore fuel consumption ha.

Yes Carl they were posted 10 days or so ago and have been returned to me yesterday stating address not found ???? can you re confirm your details please and i will get them re sent today/tomorrow, thanks Simon