Handsomedanc

Hi all im Dan

Hi as the title suggests im Dan.

Im currently living in Cyprus as im in the RAF but im due posting bakc to the UK in a coulpe of months. im a bit of a car enthusiast so have already been window shopping for cars on the net.

Ive decided i want a corrado. ive always loved the looks of them and they are genuinely different to everything else. my previous car history involves MR2's (non Turbos) Preludes 2.2 VTECS and currently i have a 98 JDM Impreza turbo running 340BHP which puts a smile on my face all the time.

My main reason for being on here was to get a good insight into the corrado. and having read several posts over the last week im starting to build up a base knowledge and ive now got access to a buying guide......which is nice. Im pretty sure im gunna be hoping to get a VR6 as standard and well looked after as possible.

Quite a lot of waffling so in summary Hi. I look forward to becoming an active member of the forum and fingers crossed a future Corrado owner.

Cheers For Reading

Dan

Welcome to the forum, and like has been said before take your time.

There are plenty of corrados out there to suit everyone's price range.