Sean_Jaymo

Corrado Part Deux!

Hi All,

I'm back again after being away for a years. I used to have this car,

IMG_1438sig.jpg

Which I sold onto Ryanmac on here who is doing a good job of keeping her alive and well.

I've now gone and bought a new one for fixing up, keeping on the road and upgrading.

20130307_170901_zps4514a043.jpg

With this to fit in the future,

IMG-20130303-WA0000_zpsf16599fb.jpg

I need to sort out a few simple things first and figure out what to do about the exhaust downpipe.

Cheers all!

Thanks for the replies, I can't remember what the specific name for my old paint was, I'll remember later i'm sure!

The engine has taken many hours of my time in the garage fettling it. It's had all new seals, gaskets, filters etc done over the last few weeks and has benefited from a bit of paint. It's waiting on the weather to improve so that I can drop it in on new subframes, cross members and suspension. I've just got back from spending near on £70 at the dealer on some new bolts for the rebuild! Just waiting on the wind to ease so that I can get on with it!

Old Car build thread:

http://the-corrado.net/showthread.php?40070-Sean-Jaymo-Grey-Scale!!-Pg8-Go-on-have-a-look!