Macdaddy

Recaro seat plug part number

2pin power plug from the seat loom is 161 971 988 C

Its the car loom side of the plug i need please if anyone can find that or have a look.

Edited by Macdaddy

2pin power plug from the seat loom is 161 971 988 C

I was actually searching for the part number above (if its the male power connector for each seat)...

To return the favor, the female 2-pin connector from the car's power harness is 191 972 752 ...

I was actually searching for the part number above (if its the male power connector for each seat)...

To return the favor, the female 2-pin connector from the car's power harness is 191 972 752 ...

Thanks, I've searched high and low including VAGCAT and could only return the number Matt kindly posted.

Just had a look on ETKA, the number clintg60-*16v posted was replaced in 1998 with 1J0 972 752, best to take both numbers in to the dealer when you order just incase, may save some time.

Matt

Just had a look on ETKA, the number clintg60-*16v posted was replaced in 1998 with 1J0 972 752, best to take both numbers in to the dealer when you order just incase, may save some time.

Matt

I'm going to post a picture of the 191 972 752 connector shortly. I'd like to see if someone can take a picture of the male connector. I want to make sure that it's not a typical MK II plug aka Jetta/ Golf, as the Corrado harness end is entirely different.

Thanks guys, I'll hopefully nip into the dealer today while im out and about and show them all the above part numbers.

Is this the part you need?

Or the actual power plug that attaches to the back of the fuse board? This is also available from TPS as I bought one of them too but don't have a picture of it. It's in my door card at the moment as I attached a spade connector to get it rigged up but wanted the proper plug. It's on a to do list, but can snap a pic later today when at the car if that helps but both purchased from TPS.

You can buy the repair wires also.aqajy6er.jpg

The complete loom is available from eBay Germany, just check you get the red plug end and not the white one which is for an earlier car.

I'm trying to recreate the whole loom without splicing into wires ideally so yes that would be helpful.

Thanks

I'm trying to recreate the whole loom without splicing into wires ideally so yes that would be helpful.

Thanks

show me yours and i'll show you mine.. i have a whole car loom here and im trying to seperate the recaro loom. if you can show me what im lookign for i'll get you some pics of the complete removed loom..

Plugs ordered today however the part numbers posted for the cars loom plug aren't current. (according to VW)

I'll post back with the correct ones once the plugs arrive to help future searches.