Michael'durham'

NorthEast Owners Helmsley Run 2013

Hi guys good meet today and some very good and fun roads Shame about the issues but as always that will be the case with these cars.

Also very good work today Michael a lot of work and much appreciated.

Hi, gutted I couldn't make it but the car still isnt back on the road, made a bit of progress I.e. cat removed and the var now starts first turn of the key so looking for a new decat and a lambda probe (bloody fortunes those probes)

Presume the day was good? What were the above mentioned issues?

The issues, were small really just stuff like Chris says you expect on these cars, Dave had a radiator leak, but topped up regular, and one grabbed a flat tyre. This worked out canni and we parked up and got some good photos.

[ATTACH]72929[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]72930[/ATTACH]

These show the countryside great, just needed it to be July and I'd of started my famous BBQ

Some of the roads were mint.

[ATTACH]72931[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]72932[/ATTACH]

This is my car, ill upload others if they are ok with the Reg Numbers etc etc. PM me guys if your cool with that.

Great day out, shame about the weather. Nice to see some fine corrado's

Yes, Trevor welcome to the forum, loved the effort everyone made, weather will improve later this year and we'll all get out again.

If you have any pictures email them and I'll post them on here mate. Some of mine didn't turn out.

Have you put your 'Best Car' trophy on the mantelpiece ? Well deserved win, unreal,!!!!

Michael.

Hope you all got back ok without issues

Sounds like it was a good day,,still gutted I didn't make it but I used the time well and sorted my power steering and fitted a new thermostat so I'm now ready for the road ,

Hope the next ones soon!!!!

Sounds like it was a good day,,still gutted I didn't make it but I used the time well and sorted my power steering and fitted a new thermostat so I'm now ready for the road ,

Hope the next ones soon!!!!

That's great news, post a recent pic of her on here, see what we missed?

Car above looks amazing , iv got a few pics to upload when my phone stops being daft

Was a cracking day its a shame about the weather towards the end But Its nice to speak to people from here and put names to faces and have a chat

I just wish me and fragsxr had on board cams im damn shore i fully had all four wheels off the floor on the two it was like something of dukes of hazard lol , literally flying lol

Cheers to mr durham aswell ot was very well organised

Ps cheers for voting for my car aswell i deffo wasnt expecting that there was some lovely cars there today

Edited by sexybourbon

ana4ehaz.jpg

dysusany.jpg

The last one in true corrado style

Dave pulling the bonnet release

me jiggling the bonnet about to open it

And ron having to hold his bonnet open because his car doesent have a bonnet catch

While dave jump starts the car of in the snow

Happy days

I just wish me and fragsxr had on board cams im damn shore i fully had all four wheels off the floor on the two it was like something of dukes of hazard lol ,

good fun them few jumps matt... hope it didnt take u too long to get home and the c's ok after being airborn.

i'll get new rad sorted so next time a bit more fun can be had. was nice to meet and ur car looked awesome mate, wheels really

set it off.

hope to see eveyone again soon and thanks to everyone and ron for pretty much being my wing man most the day.

I will email photos, Simon put an egg in the trophy when we got home! Cheeky get.

I'm ok with our reg nos on photos,

Trevor

Thanks mate. I had more but they ended up over exposed. :(

We do need pictures of stormy 1:) on here

"ill upload others if they are ok with the Reg Numbers etc etc. PM me guys if your cool with that."

Fine with me.

It was a really good day out, shame about the weather at the end but that drive was incredible. I was behind Dave (fragsxr) when he left the ground :)

We drive back in a pretty heavy now but all was good.

The goody bag was a nice touch Michael, the wine gums kept me going when food was scarce ;) Trophy for best car was a good idea too.

I think next time we should all chip in a couple of quid to cover trophies and things like that.

Get the pics up lads!

Trevor's Photos:

[ATTACH]72949[/ATTACH]

Thinford McDonald's

[ATTACH]72950[/ATTACH]

A19 Dave's first jumpstart

[ATTACH]72951[/ATTACH]

North York Moors 'national park'

[ATTACH]72952[/ATTACH]

Stormy 1&2 car on right 23k from new 'Winning Car'

[ATTACH]72953[/ATTACH]

Helmsley Coach Park (wet)

Looks good this how often do these take place as I hope to be able to make the next 1 as got a couple of blackberry Raddos in the pipe line now

Every weekend mate , only joking id be bankrupt if it was lol , i think there going to be arranged every three month or so

Fragsxr , yea got home fine mate it didnt take long to get home the weather cleared a bit heading back south , and my sat nav cheated me and changed the route to the country roads so headed back through malton and wet wang and the car didnt make anymore noises from the fan but i do have a bit of a clunking going on so think i might of bent something up front , ill inspect it all when i fit tje coilovers next weekend

Looks good this how often do these take place as I hope to be able to make the next 1 as got a couple of blackberry Raddos in the pipe line now

Send me a PM Alan h and ill get u connected and in the loop, let me know what area your based too.

I'm thinking end of May,June time for the next place.

Hey Matt I loved your car. And hope it's ok after those jumps and cattle grid. I'm so annoyed when we returned that the weather turned a little as I'd of loved a closer look at it. I had snow on my return home, so pleased it wasn't on them back roads.....

Edited by Michael'durham'

Sorry we could not make this one, as we went to the Lincoln VW camper day.

Will look out for future runs as we would like to join you

Steve

That's great, I believe you PM'ed me so ill let you know as I will all others when we shall get out again. At present I'm looking at how many owners we have in the North Yorkshire area.