Nick 17

Corrado VR6

Hi guys i am looking at buying a corrado vr6, and i was just wondering what people had on their drives that they were no longer wanting.

If anyone has anything please drop me a message :)

Im prefrebly after something with around 120k miles or less and a good body as mechanics are not to much of a problem.

Many thanks Nick

Hi Yanards thank you for the interest however i feel that you are maybe slightly to far North for me due to the fact that i am from Cardiff.

Hi Jim what does the 90% of the car consist of? is the car able to be driven away or trailed?

Bristol Baron Im from Cardiff so local to bristol, although i feel you may have been asking jim :)

Mr Moo i was ideally after a standard VR not a conversion sorry about that :(

Kind Regards guys Nick :)

Lmao "put back together" should i ask why?

Is there any chance you could send me some details about it as that would be well appreciated

Many thanks nick :)

Hello mate. It needs some head lights, front grill, rear plinth and rear bulb holders. Interior wise just needs some heater controls and some rear seats/doorcards. It will need to be trailered as no MOT/Tax and no headlamps. But it does drive and stop perfectly fine. I'm in West Yorks.

Jim

What happened to the VR you had when I bumped into you in Cardiff? I know I was drunk but I'm sure you had a VR. Infact didn't you look at buying a second one not so long ago? :)