Sean_Jaymo

Corrado Part Duex - 24V Aqua Blue - She's gone.

Yes sir, fuse removed entirely.

The spoiler doesn't particularly bother me either Goldie but it does bother me if it's not working correctly! I'm sure a person of your calibre can fathom it all out!

Easy fix then, will bear that in mind mine was going up in stages but got a new motor and been spot on since

Yeah i know its inside mate. When i say i got a new motor i meant brand new from vw. But good info in the gf's needs sorting

This weeks update.

I've got the speedlines back from the refurbishment guy. Not a perfect finish but the wheels are date stamped as Feb 93 so only a few months younger than the car they're going on to. Saying that, you need to look massively closely to notice so I'm content with the results.

Before

FPxeP7e_zps4e78b3ca.jpg

After

20140704_184443_zps13decebb.jpg

20140704_184333_zpsd6d12467.jpg

20140704_184342_zpsabe540a6.jpg

Really pleased! I've ordered some tyres from Mr Lobitos, I know a fair few cheap tyre sources, non could match him! Went for Uniroyal Rainsport 3's which seem to have good reviews on the whole on here and in many other places on the interwebz!

In other news, I heard a rattle and tick on my way back from collecting the wheels. It was related to engine speed. On further inspection the idler pulley bearing has play in it and 10 points if you can see what else I found...

20140704_192251_zps2a2583f1.jpg

The joys of rebuild niggles! Everything else still looks fine and tight though.

This weeks update.

I've got the speedlines back from the refurbishment guy. Not a perfect finish but the wheels are date stamped as Feb 93 so only a few months younger than the car they're going on to. Saying that, you need to look massively closely to notice so I'm content with the results.

Before

FPxeP7e_zps4e78b3ca.jpg

After

20140704_184443_zps13decebb.jpg

20140704_184333_zpsd6d12467.jpg

20140704_184342_zpsabe540a6.jpg

Really pleased! I've ordered some tyres from Mr Lobitos, I know a fair few cheap tyre sources, non could match him! Went for Uniroyal Rainsport 3's which seem to have good reviews on the whole on here and in many other places on the interwebz!

In other news, I heard a rattle and tick on my way back from collecting the wheels. It was related to engine speed. On further inspection the idler pulley bearing has play in it and 10 points if you can see what else I found...

20140704_192251_zps2a2583f1.jpg

The joys of rebuild niggles! Everything else still looks fine and tight though.

Mine was quite similar Sean as in the closeness of the inner wing to moving parts!! Transplant's eh never like to say told you so but I was the same as you until I got a quote from Mr Lob he really is the man and he make's sure to see the forum right with donation's. Top bloke. The wheel's look mint mate sparkle silver? you better get your detailing head on to get the rest up to the wheel's :cool:

Did use thread lock Sean!

You asked for that Sean and you possibly missed the point :p

Lol, I'm going to change my name. Any suggestions!?

I think the other Sean should as he has a leaning toward French mince (182)

Now you're missing it James, its SeanL82. :p

Sean, you should have used more. :o

How does crab fat grab you for a name change? :bonk:

Haha! Those are good little cars you know, even if they are frech :) My brother has a Williams Clio with a 182 lump in it. What a scary little weapon!

Ahhh that takes me back to my time on 849 Sqn!

Sideways walking MoFo giving it all this!

Right the two of you in case you had forgot or have been asleep for the last 72 hour's Brazil are playing Colombia in the quarter final's of the world cup hence I have been drinking :drinking: Not that I usually need an excuse anyway but I have no idea about your squaddie stuff and without wanting to sound offhand have no real interest either JUST SORT YOUR NAMES OUT :lol::lol::lol:

Ahh James, you see, neither of us are Squaddies, 1 x Superior RAF Aircraft Mechanical Technician and 1 x Navy (Gay)vionics Technician that will harp on about being the senior service and some dude called Nelson! haha!

Well it should read that it's not my fault you put your user name in wrong :p:p

Ahh James, you see, nei:pther of us are Squaddies, 1 x Superior RAF Aircraft Mechanical Technician and 1 x Navy (Gay)vionics Technician that will harp on about being the senior service and some dude called Nelson! haha!

I take it it's Sean L82 that's the gay boy? That make's sense the wee roaster!!

Ahh James, you see, neither of us are Squaddies, 1 x Superior RAF Aircraft Mechanical Technician and 1 x Navy (Gay)vionics Technician that will harp on about being the senior service and some dude called Nelson! haha!

I've got nothing to come back with to this :lol:

Except I'm not an Avionics Tech, I'm a Weapons Engineer. :p

I take it it's Sean L82 that's the gay boy? That make's sense the wee roaster!!

Now now James, I don't wear a dress...................well, only for ****s and giggles!

I've got nothing to come back with to this :lol:

Except I'm not an Avionics Tech, I'm a Weapons Engineer. :p

So you are admitting to be a "gay boy " then ?? :rolleyes: This is more what forum's should be about..

Now now James, I don't wear a dress...................well, only for ****s and giggles!

I still love you mate (that doesn't mean I am a gay boy navy cross dresser) :lol::lol::lol::cowboy: