Sign in to follow this  
Dilated

Some F**ker keyed my C

Went to a restaurant with the lady last night in Leeds and I parked down a quiet street with no one around but quite a few cars parked up, so it looked safe. Came back to the car after the meal, drove back home and noticed a scratch down the side of the car. It's only at the read quarter panel, semi deep in parts then lightn, then deep again - just starting before the fuel filler cap going accross it and a bit after it towards the rear lights.

HOW ANNOYED AM I???

And to top it off I went to go out today and the back tyre was flat - took it down to kwik fit (only place open!) to get the tyre repaired if possible - but it turns out that there is a slight hole at the top of the sidewall. This size/shape/position of the hole leads me to believe this was also done last night. Looks like it has been punctured purposely.

WELL ANNOYING!

Jealousy is an awful thing. =[

Anyone have any tips on polishing the scratch out at all? I'll post pics later on when i get home tonight. Also, need to get hold of a toyo proxy tommorow in the leeds area?

Dilated, Sorry to hear that mate,it is just some mindless w*****,who has total disregard for other peoples property.Ideally what you want is to catch him/her and break his fingers one by one :wink:

I had the same thing happen to me,no not the broken fingers---the keyed car :!:

I have been looking at the possibility of getting a company like "Chips Away" to paint in the scratches,dunno how good they are,but it is much cheaper than having the whole side resprayed :)

Has anyone else had any experience of these types of companies :?:

i got some disrespect towards my car today... some asshole left me a note saying "Please steal me, i am a peice of shit. FORD FOREVER" i wish i saw them doing that. :x

[ "Chips Away" to paint in the scratches,dunno how good they are,but it is much cheaper than having the whole side resprayed :)

Has anyone else had any experience of these types of companies :?:

Gutted to hear that, low life scum :x . i've also been thinking about getting chips away to do a couple of scratches etc i've heard they pretty good and at a resonable price to. for more info have a look at http://www.chipsaway.co.uk.

Sorry to hear that m8... thats the sort of thing I have nightmares about

i got some disrespect towards my car today... some asshole left me a note saying "Please steal me, i am a peice of s***. FORD FOREVER" i wish i saw them doing that. :x

Sounds like it could be one of your mates playing a joke on ya... I wouldn't worry too much about that