sankysvr6

Fuse box clips

I think I've got some somewhere, will have a dig around

Cool let us know Andy if you finds some pleas

---------- Post added at 5:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 5:58 PM ----------

If Andy can't sort them out, i've got these.

20130330_173914_zpsda6029cf.jpg

Hi chaos, what are those and how do they fit.

They are the fuse box clips which hold the fusebox in the metal bracket, they just push on and the peg locates in the fusebox locking it in place.

Right, I think I might be asking for the wrong things.

I want the square black clips, that hold the cover, if you know what I mean. Might have to post a picture up so its clearer.

They have always been hard to get hold of, i do remember very vaguely some other guy using different clips he found, can't remember who though :(

I've seen the cage nut fix, but that looks nasty.

Jim, if you can remember any details on what other clips that might have been used would be a great help.

Im sick of the cover not sitting in place.

I've tried a search and looked through the 20pages it came back with, but can't find it :(

---------- Post added at 12:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:26 PM ----------

Searched again

Think this was the thread i was thinking of.

http://the-corrado.net/showthread.php?58472-Pesky-fuse-board-clips&highlight=clips+fuse

or found this link in another thread

http://www.arz-tuning.de/shop/product_info.php/info/p6639_Fuse-Box-Panel-Clip.html

Jim do you want a few rack nuts to try out like in that thread?

---------- Post added at 11:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:36 AM ----------

I've seen the cage nut fix, but that looks nasty.

Jim, if you can remember any details on what other clips that might have been used would be a great help.

Im sick of the cover not sitting in place.

Why is it nasty? It's behind the plastics and you could get a tidy black nut on the seen side ;)

Yes seen these already, but will have to make a list of what other items i need to make the shipping cost more effective.

---------- Post added at 12:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:50 PM ----------

I've tried a search and looked through the 20pages it came back with, but can't find it :(

---------- Post added at 12:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:26 PM ----------

Searched again

Think this was the thread i was thinking of.

http://the-corrado.net/showthread.php?58472-Pesky-fuse-board-clips&highlight=clips+fuse

or found this link in another thread

http://www.arz-tuning.de/shop/product_info.php/info/p6639_Fuse-Box-Panel-Clip.html

Thanks Jim, for doing the search

---------- Post added at 12:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:55 PM ----------

Jim do you want a few rack nuts to try out like in that thread?

---------- Post added at 11:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:36 AM ----------

Why is it nasty? It's behind the plastics and you could get a tidy black nut on the seen side ;)

I guess your right, might have to fit these until i can find some proper ones.

I should have some kicking around.. i'll check and get back to you.

When I needed a replacement many years ago found this in my toolbox and have been using them ever since. Gives a good secure and tight fit, used with a black cover cap to finish off. Use an appropriate diameter with no screw of course, and with the tip cut off (faded are in pic) so its short and stubby. Plastic ones of course. Crude but works well, JM2P