sparks

borbets A

hi all

i have a set of 4x 7 1/2 J 16" fitted to my corrado G60 but i know 2 are abit rough

and was looking at getting a new set i see a set of four 7 1/2 x 16 but all so i can see a set of fronts 7 /12 J and rear 9 J

will these fit and at what ET do i need i think the set of 4 is at ET20 and the 7 1/2 and 9 J are ET20 and ET15 respective

also what size tires will fit nicely im not into the stretch look as i drive quite fast

cheers stu

p.s sorry if this has been answered before but i did try trailing though the 200 pages tyre thread and gave up

They will fit ok, but depending on how low you go you will need your rear arches rolling. You may well need to run a slight stretch on the rears, 205/40/16 would work, 195 for the front IMO.

Ive got them on my Corrado 195/45 x 16 on the front and 225/40 x 16 at the back

My car is as low as possible and the rear tyres hit the arches......the previous owner had 215 on the rear and they didnt hit but looked stretched

7.5J on the front and 9J on the rear

I run these on my Corrado 195x45x16 on the fronts and 215's on the rear , my cars lowered on KW's, arches are rolled no problems

Initially ran 9j's all round before switching to 7.5J fronts and 9J rears