BILLCOR

17" BBS RC 5x100

I thinks it's genuine as it says for indication purposes only, as in the pictures are vague on close up details, so don't be surprised if you find more scratches. It also says that it shows close ups of the scratches and kerb marks of the wheel.

Fairly cheap, but then they are a bit expensive if you factor in a good quality refurb at circa £300 and £40 plus per centre cap. Looking at approx £700 plus another £120 per tyre for a decent conti tyre or other non ditch finder rated tyre for a £700 set of alloys with decent tyres on them already.

Definitely worth a look Dave. I'm tempted to get them for a full size spare + centre caps, then sell the remaining wheels on individually.

I went down earlier to look as I was passing. They were there when I left and sold 10 mins later. Quite annoying when that happens!

They've gone to someone in St Andrews.

I went down earlier to look as I was passing. They were there when I left and sold 10 mins later. Quite annoying when that happens!

They've gone to someone in St Andrews.

What condition are they in?

Fair, nothing special. Perfect for a refurb as nothing too serious wrong.

4 different ditch finders tho. I would have bought them for that price having seen them.

Fair, nothing special. Perfect for a refurb as nothing too serious wrong.

4 different ditch finders tho. I would have bought them for that price having seen them.

Thats good to here as I'm from St Andrews :wave:

Bastar*!

:rofl:

Hey, you were totally slating them this morning, or was that just some reverse psychology to stop folks buying :thumbleft:

No slating at all, just giving my opinion that they're not as cheap as they seem.

The shop was willing to sell them to me for £400 but when I had seen they were sold to a guy in St Andrews, I had a feeling that someone off here had bought them as I knew that a member lived there from another post on here.

Feckin typical! Enjoy them!

No slating at all, just giving my opinion that they're not as cheap as they seem.

The shop was willing to sell them to me for £400 but when I had seen they were sold to a guy in St Andrews, I had a feeling that someone off here had bought them as I knew that a member lived there from another post on here.

Feckin typical! Enjoy them!

Read back the thread please, I was the one that posted the link in the first place, nobody looked to be interested, so I bought them, what the £400 was about is a mystery :camp:

I have read back the thread and not sure what you are trying to get me to see?

The £400 thing is when they realised that they had sold after I looked at them. They weren't aware that they had sold on eBay when I had arrived to look at them but when I said I'd take them, they then saw on their system that they had sold. They then said if I wanted them then I could gazump you in effect and have them for £400.

Ha..ha...had a little smile reading the banter gents....

Only came on to see if it was worth selling mine, seems as if it ain't those so staying in the shed. Kudos to bill for posting in the first place I say..bravo!!