Sign in to follow this  
Phil K

Someone's taken the P (the E and the U) out of my car!!!

This happened about an hour and a half ago in Faversham (Kent) on the A20...

Slowed down as the car in front of me was turning right, looked in my mirror and saw an black A4 just before it slammed into the back of me...

It's a company car so thats not much of a problem but I've got whip lash and a bad ankle now :( Nevermind I've got the rest of the day off and I'm just grateful it wasn't my C :)

oops! is it defiante whip-lash as confirmed by a doctor? if it is i'd be putting in a personal injury claim mate!

like you say at least it wasnt your C

So your driving a Geot now, and i´d second that about the whiplash, where there's blame there's a claim!! Bloody Audi drivers, I swear they mostly idiots.

Phil, sorry to hear about this mate. Hope you are alright :( Sodding weather/cars/drivers/eejits (nothing against audi drivers) :D

Cheers guys, went to see the doctor and she said it is whiplash (hich everyones body will suffer from after a jolt) and the best bit is that it will only get worse over the next 24-48 hours :roll: Car is now down in Wiltshire getting sorted so should have that back repaired and fully serviced in a week or two. For the time being I have to make do with the bosses 406 HDi estate - not too bad you might think.... how very wrong. I have no stereo, I sound like a white van and its too bloody slow :mad: Really wishing my C was drivable at the moment :cry:

Bloody Audi drivers, I swear they mostly idiots.

I swear they're not!

MOSTLY !!!!

Same thing happened to me a while ago , same corner of car, same damage, also by an Audi company car. Only difference was I was in C at the time.... :( When the dust had settled driver looks at my C and says 'nice car', all I could think to say was 'yeah, it used to be'.......

Hope you get better soon.