fla

where to run a cable from engine bay to cabin?

Not sure if this is the right section, but I need to run a cable from the battery to the cabin. What is the best point of entry without creating any leak points? Pics would be useful.

thanks.

Think there's an entry point just under the ABS pump. Well there is on mine, but it wouldn't surprise me if a hole saw was used to create it tbh! That was where the feed to the sound system was run on mine before I ripped it all out anyway mate.

I had some holes and grommets under the abs pump. Not sure if they were all for aircon or not. About 5 inch above chassis leg

Make a small hole in the grommet itself to feed the wire through Hasan. ;-)

thanks Kip. Do you then use some silicone or self amalgamating tape around the hole or is it self sealing?

There's also an access point next to the ABS controller (take the passenger footwell trim off), approximately behind the heater motor. Same deal with the grommet, poke a small hole in the thinned centre section and it'll self-seal if you didn't make it too big!