Henny

VDO Gauges and modified dash centre

Right, seeing as my Corrado is going pretty imminently, I've just found a few bits in my parts stash that I could do with getting rid of... :)

1) SWG Corrado Scuttle cover (1 piece). Sold.

I bought this years ago and have never fitted it (I don't think it's ever been out of it's plastic wrapper!). These currently appear to retail at £84.23 on the SWG website, so I'll let it go at £40 + P&P

2) Late spec front indicators and fog lamps (pair). £150 inc P&P. SOLD to Gareth192001

These are as near as damn it as new... I think they were only fitted to my blue Corrado (J-DUB) for a matter of a couple of months before I swapped the bumper back to the original one, and then wrote the car off! Since then, they've been sat in a box... :( There are no stone chips, cracks, or marks on the faces, and the surrounds and mounting points are also perfect. They even include the captive screw holders and screws(these are slightly rusty!) that attach to the bumper so you can fit these to an early bumper if you are so inclined...

3) Front upper Strut Brace (polished) £30 + P&P SOLD to Stonejag

This is a VR6/G60 spec'd strut brace (ie, it's not a straight one), which has an adjuster in it to properly tension up the front end of the car. It's never been fitted.

4) VDO Gauges and customised early dash center with angled 3 gauge pod where the ashtray was, and an alarm LED (12V 5mm pinky/purple LED fitted) in the top right corner above the vent control.

VDO Oil pressure (Bar)

VDO Oil Temperature (degrees C)

VDO Volt meter (Volts)

VDO Boost/Vac (Bar)

These come with a brand new VDO oil pressure sender (with built in switch, so you can just remove the existing switch, add this sender and connect the existing wire to the switch part, and the gauge to the other part!), a T-Piece with 2 oil temp senders already in it, 2 lengths of wire to connect the senders to the gauges, and a small wiring loom for the three gauges in the pod which just need to be connected to power, earth, dash lighting and the senders for these to work. The boost gauge comes with a length of vacuum hose attached which I'd advise T-Piece-ing in (t-piece not included!) to the back of the clocks if using in a G60, but it is missing the light from the back. If I find it, I'll include it with the gauge, but for the sake of accuracy take it that it hasn't got the light on the back. It'd be easy to put a light in (or even an LED if you so wished!) though... The dash center isn't the best modification I've ever done, but once it's fitted it's very passable and looks good. The standard fan/heater control panel still fits in above with no modifications required. As far as I can see, all the mounting points are intact on it as well, which is nice... :)

I'd like to sell these gauges and pod as a job lot, and am after £140 + P&P for the lot... If it doesn't go in one go over the next couple of weeks, I'll split it up, so please DO NOT ASK ME TO SPLIT THIS YET!

As always, items can be picked up by arrangement from either Salford Quays (Manchester), or Congleton (Cheshire), or I'll get quotes for P&P as requested... :)

Edited by Henny
editing sold status

should do Tonytiger, the blurb that came in with it (3rd picture) says it'll fit any RHD Corrado anyway! :)

Do you want it posting, or are you picking up?

Cheers! :)

Do you want it posting, or are you picking up?

Need it posting please. I think I've sent a pm but wasn't sure it worked. Anyway if could let me know total and payment details please. Cheers.

Here's a pic of the centre consul fitted

yvesuhag.jpg

This is one i bought of Henny a few years ago, lower "cabby hole" filled in by me !

Really happy with mine,I can't believe this one hasn't sold yet !

Good luck Henny

this one is slightly different dragon green... I cut down the top of the panel this time so I didn't need to modify the cubby hole at all... It looks very similar, just that the gauges sit a little higher up towards the heater controls...

Thanks for the pic, and the recommendation though! Glad you're happy with that one... :)

Stonejag has first dibs on the strut brace. I'm not sure on the make... I'll have another good look at it tonight to see if it's got anything stamped on it anywhere... I'll get postage costs tomorrow morning while I'm getting costs for Tonytiger's scuttle cover.... jimbob88, I'll put you down as reserve if Stonejag drops out. VAG-hag? too late; you're third in line...

Gareth192001? Erm, to quote my advert: "There are no stone chips, cracks, or marks on the faces, and the surrounds and mounting points are also perfect." Yes, they are as new, 100% perfect, although a little dusty!

andyhudson? What set cover? The scuttle cover is sold to Tonytiger...

G60CS, if you want the fogs & indicators and the VDOs and centre console, I'll do a deal for both at £280 including P&P (insured) If that's acceptable, let me know and I'll PM you my paypal address... :)

Wompa? they come with the gauges and centre console... it's a single lot for sale at £140 + P&P... As stated, I don't want to split it as it just causes too much hassle and I'd probably end up being left with a gauge and no sender!!!

G60 CS? Need to know if you're having the lights and gauges/centre console ASAP... There are people queueing now... If I don't hear back from you in the next 24 hours (that's 48 hours since you posted about wanting a price for both), then I'm gonna have to let them go to the next in line...

G60 CS? No contact = no sale... You've been on the forum since I posted the above post, yet you've not been in touch... you've lost the sale...

Fog lamps and indicators will now be sold to Gareth192001 who was next to say they'd take them... 8) (PM Sent)

joebloggsVR69 if this sale falls through for any reason, then you're next in line... :)