holeinmk1

Bbs rx 17'' x 7.5'' for sale/swap 4 x 100 fitment provisionally sold

Hi I am selling my old BBS RX as they are 4 x 100 fitment and my golf is 5 x 100 as will my new corrado be! looking ideally to swap for the same/similar wheels as I really like the design but will sell. quite a rare size as far as I can gather, very common in 16'' format but hard to find in 17''. really nice looking wheel as the pics show. all 4 would benefit from a cosmetic refurb . 1 of the rims has been repaired to a good standard(have reciept to prove) and there are no tyres on them at present. also 1 centre cap missing.

familycamera060.jpg

DSC08740.jpg

DSC08739.jpg

DSC08738.jpg

DSC08737.jpg

DSC08736.jpg

DSC08742.jpg

DSC08741.jpg

DSC08743.jpg

​Provisionally sold!

Tom.

Edited by holeinmk1

I love the look

I am thinking about purchasing from you and ask what tyre sizes would you recommend for Corrado fitment

I have Borbet A but they wont be any use to you as they are 4 x 100

that's a shame as I like borbets but as you say they are 4 x 100. I had a slightly staggered look going and iirc I had 205/45's on the front and 215/45's on the rear. these wheels do fit really well without adaptors etc(assuming your not scraping your sills) lol. Tom

I'm still loving those RX's and wonder if you would accept an offer to keep them on a Corrado as I think your silver Corrado looked sublime.

Is the rolling circumference larger than my 16" wheels as I think that gives a better and smoother ride........or at least I think it does

Bigger wheels dont fall into the holes as much

What say you?

I personally prefer 17's on corrados, think they fill the arches well aesthetically. comfort wise I think the difference is neglible although my corrado is presently on 16's and I don't like them lol. 17's all the way.

PROVISIONALLY SOLD

I'll take them as agreed over text. I will collect on Saturday and pay cash when I arrive.

Cheers, phil

No worries Phil, look forward to seeing you saturday. let me know if you want to meet locally at a services etc as discussed.

​Cheers, Tom