Benjevw

***urgent**** vr6 radiator

Hi guys my radiators just gone tats up!!

I need one asap as I'm ment to be going upto Stanford hall on Sunday :(

Has anyone got one they can send super fast ?Or within the Bedford/mk area that can drop it to me?

Ill pay for any fuelage costs and beers! :)

If not ill have to drop out!!! Been looking forward to this for ages :(

Hope someone can help

Ben

Euro car parts will be able to get a Valeo or Hella by Friday I imagine (if they don't already have one in stock).

I got mine next day from Tameside Radiators on eBay. Hella one as well and was only £139 delivered. If your car has air con you'll need to make brackets up for the condensor though

Try adrad mate , google it , i just got a hella one for 105 delivered , fit perfect and had not problem at all with it fitting , car runs much cooler now aswell , it came really quick aswell mate , give them a shout

Cheers guys :) I rang up adrad and it came to 119 quid delivered but no guarantee it would be here tomorrow!

I have my local rad place a call and he's ordering one in for tomorrow morning for £124 so ill just get that one!

GSF and ECP both want upwards of £170 !! Iirc GSF's one was £260!!

Anyway thanks alot guys. hopefully it's all back together by tomorrow night.

If I top up the water as much as possible would it be ok to drive home quickly? It's only about 4-5 mins from my house!

Ben

It's not advisable, they run hot enough with coolant.

Edited by lewvw

Only problem with pattern rads is they don't come with the elbow - these are available from Classic Parts but if you're lucky someone like Heritage may have one in the UK they can send you...

It's not advisible, they run hot enough with coolant.

Ok man ill tow it then cheers

---------- Post added at 12:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:09 PM ----------

Only problem with pattern rads is they don't come with the elbow - these are available from Classic Parts but if you're lucky someone like Heritage may have one in the UK they can send you...

I got a new elbow and O ring less than 6 months ago do I'm hoping its good still. Still looks new anyway but ill see later on....

Cheers man

Good luck getting it sorted Ben, really hope you make the show.

All sorted now :D

Picked up the new one this morning and spent most of the day fitting it, was thinking of doing the chains while it was all off but soon realised that would probly take me more like a week than a day lol

Cheers for the replies guys

Much appreciated

Ben