Saichy

Corrado breaking

Ok mate i will look if there all still there for you mate and let you know

Ok mate i will look if there all still there for you mate and let you know

Cheers

Long shot but always ask , have you got the little odd shaped plastic bit that the boot closer sits on ?

thanks Rob

Got one of these?

I need inner and outer door strips by the bottom of the windows. Im in the us

Are they grey door cards? If so, how much for them with the handles, speaker pods and clips holding them to the doors, posted please?

how much for the passenger side door and tailgate.

Hi mate would you want just a bare door and bare tail gate? Or the door with window motor and runner in? Tailgate with or without soiler which works perfectly. Let me know

---------- Post added at 9:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 9:55 PM ----------

Are they grey door cards? If so, how much for them with the handles, speaker pods and clips holding them to the doors, posted please?

I will look at them tomorrow mate but i think they are black but the pics are making them look grey. Will let ypu know tomorrow sorry for my bad memory :)

---------- Post added at 9:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 9:57 PM ----------

Need inner and outer door seals that go at the bottom of the window.

Do you need both sides or just the one?

Both sides depending on price

Make me an offer on them mate

---------- Post added at 12:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:32 AM ----------

Both sides depending on price

Make me an offer on them mate

Looking for the door handles and key? pm me a price delivered :)

Door cards are black mate sorry

---------- Post added at 10:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:50 PM ----------

I'll take them at that price posted as long as the other side are ok.

Cheers

Hi mate the drivers side is cracked on the fog heres some pics let me know what you want to do

null_zpsb8bdf958.jpg

null_zps51c79240.jpg

---------- Post added at 10:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:56 PM ----------

Picture of the 16v badge

null_zpsfd7f5425.jpg

How much for the fuel pump? Got a part number for it?

Cheers

I would say £35 for the fuel pump. Not got a part number as its still in the car mate

Thanks mate but that's a little steep for me, I've found one on eBay in the meantime for under £20 inc delivery.

Cheers for getting back to me though.

Door cards are black mate sorry

---------- Post added at 10:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:50 PM ----------

Just out of interest, how much anyway, I have a few black interior panels already (just nor sure if the black cards would work with grey recaros)

Hi mate can I get the drivers side electric mirror switch please and how much? im in wolves so can I pop up. cheers mate, Ben

Just out of interest, how much anyway, I have a few black interior panels already (just nor sure if the black cards would work with grey recaros)

Hi mate just for the door cards i would say £35 if thats any good to you

---------- Post added at 10:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:13 PM ----------

Do you have this butterfly thing from the manifold?

20130506_132147_zps7e90c575.jpg

Hi mate sorry to sound thick but which butterfly thing?

---------- Post added at 10:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:15 PM ----------

Hi mate can I get the drivers side electric mirror switch please and how much? im in wolves so can I pop up. cheers mate, Ben

Hi mate £20 for the switch mate. When you want to collect?

Dan

I need the plastic splash guard that screws onto the passenger side inner wheel arch and to the bottom of the front bumper?