Hey Im Laura from Birmingham :) Not exactly new on here but not been on for several years so thought I'd repost in here :)

I have owned 3 corrados, but had to get rid of my last one as I couldnt afford to run her. Currently have an MG ZR :( and have finally thought sod it I can't live without a Corrado, even if it means cutting back on a few things lol. So atm I am looking for 1.8 or 2ltr one if anyone knows of any. Budget is around £1700

Cheers :)

Hey Im Laura from Birmingham :) Not exactly new on here but not been on for several years so thought I'd repost in here :)

I have owned 3 corrados, but had to get rid of my last one as I couldnt afford to run her. Currently have an MG ZR :( and have finally thought sod it I can't live without a Corrado, even if it means cutting back on a few things lol. So atm I am looking for 1.8 or 2ltr one if anyone knows of any. Budget is around £1700

Cheers :)

Ooo another birmingham area owner....or soon to be again owner

nice to hear you have given in to temptation :D

Cheers guys :) Yeh temptation always seems to get the better of me in the end lol. Have a feeling it might be a while before I find the right rado though :(

its all about taking your time. i know it is with any car but these vary so much now its unreal..... at least if you had one before you know the weak points & pricey parts :D

lol Cheers. And yeh my first rado was mint, had no problems, unfortunately got written off when someone pulled out in front of me :(. 2nd and 3rd had running issues which i think was due to being de-catted tbh. When i took the de-catted exhaust off my blue rado and put it on my last rado, the blue one seemed more responsive and the burgundy one started having the same problems as the blue :S I dont have much luck when it comes to cars lol. Wont be de-catting the next one thats for sure! lol

not sure how the de-catting messed things up unless the lambda got knocked during the swap. ah well like you say if it aint broke dont fix it, they run fine with them on :)

Hi Blondie

I know of a burgandy red 2.0 8 valve that is mechanically very sound and will be up for sale in the next month

Its in the Reading area and has been looked after by "the phirm" with lots replaced including all suspension

Let me know if you want more details........I run an 8V myself and love it as a daily driver.

The bigger engines are so thirsty

welcome back...

I've a satin silver going cheap

needs a new home asap as its too good to break

its in the forum

Lol I know! was driving me crazy driving round in a ****ty mg zr, had to get back to a rado lol x

Welcome Back! Only Vw's give you that massive grin on your face when you get in or out of them!!!

MG ZR = Boring, boring and more boring...drove my mates few weeks back! Waste of metal & plastic...lol

Totally agree! I used to hate going anywhere in it lol. Now Im trying to find any excuse to go out in the rado lol x