dragon

Late style fogs

have some with slight cracks in I could dig them out at the weekend and get pics if you want

I would only be interested in the drivers side if it's got very slight crack in , my passenger one only has a crack but drivers is smashed . Would prefer some in good condition though

I got one with a slight crack. Idk which side ill have to check tomorrow. I'm in the us so if you'd wanna trade some euro parts for it I'm good with that

first pic is the drivers side and second pic the passenger side both I was told did not let water in

20 quid each really paid 50 for them so would want as much back as I can bought thrm as spares just in case

Is the drivers one in first pic cracked or in good condition mate , I can't work out if it's got a crack from top to bottom or if it's just how it's been taken . Don't really fancy spending £20 on a cracked one cause there's some good ones for £25 on ebay

Yeah mate it has i

No worries

If the ones on ebay are in good nick o would buy the all as they usually go for much more than that.

Idk what it would be in euros but I sell mint vr6 style fogs all the time for 350 a set. It takes a whiler to get a set though