robrado974

Too blingy with all chrome rear ?

Hi all , while the old girl is in the paint shop , i am thinking about what badges to put back on . I have a chrome vw badge and the standard vr6 badge , would it look too, ott with a chrome corrado script ? a bit blingy ,or best to use my colour coded one ?.any opinions welcome .

Rob

Edited by robrado974

I went back to chrome when I got mine painted last year, just the VW and Corrado script on mine though, as its a 24v

I like the standard chrome VW badge, Corrado badge and engine designation badges on the back - don't find it too bling at all personally.

Thanks for replies , think i may go for chrome corrado script [bummer just missed one on ebay ]

Rob

---------- Post added at 7:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 7:31 PM ----------

Thanks for replies , think i may go for chrome corrado script [bummer just missed one on ebay ]

Rob

unsure on this one as i am mulling it over myself. presently have a colour coded corrado badge and a black vr6 and vw badge.

thinking i will have the lot colour coded personally.

​Tom