Sign in to follow this  
smiff

Stoned/cracked Headlights

After many miles my headlights now need replacing. Does anyone know if a Passat's headlights are the same as a Corrado's? The price difference is nearly half! If not, who has the most competitive prices? Would it be GPC in Luton?

I might also buy new fogs and indicator lens', as these are also cracked and looking old.

What is it with the corrado and the feckin lights???

I have been through one indicator and one headlight glass and now current state is cracked headlight glass and small cracks in both indicators!

Its a never ending battle

Bloody lorries is the answer to that.

Especially the ones that drift onto the inside and outside hard shoulders throwing up bolts, bits of metal, stones, wood and all manner of crud onto our cars!

At least they’re only £20 tho….VW could have been really nasty and make us buy complete lamps!

i need a new indicator lens aswell,but will need to peplace them both as one will be clear and the other frosted :?

Ah! Thanks everyone.......I didn't realise you could buy just the glass! (Hadn't even considered it was available!)

Thought It was gonna cost me loads! So how much is just the lens?

Eurocarparts Hella lens £26.44

There was a bit of confusion (Always is in ECP!) Bloke seemed to think that Corrados manufactured before 1991 have to buy a complete headlight and those after 1991 could buy replacement glass? My car is on a H-plate 1991. Mmmm! Got one anyway, I'll try and fit it tomorrow morning.

Wrong size glass. I'll put this morning down as a test run and fit the right size next weekend!

Arrrhh.... Eurocarparts you're so good to me?