robrado974

ok who outbid me on the vr6 badge ?

Lol ! me and someone else both bid £50.00 only the other person bid 10 secs before me , i never had time to put in another . Never mind .Really wanted the red badge on the front as well .As every one knows they are like rocking horse poo . At least i got a red one for the rear a couple of days ago . Will be waiting for the next one !

Edited by robrado974

50 quid, yer off yer heed :bonk:

I'm sure Matt at Trimsport will be re manufacturing most of the badges in time and not at £50 a go!

Good price !! they are very hard to get hold of now .

---------- Post added at 9:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 9:47 PM ----------

50 quid, yer off yer heed :bonk:

I'm sure Matt at Trimsport will be re manufacturing most of the badges in time and not at £50 a go!

I know its high ,but i really wanted this as going back to oem , heres hoping for trimsport !

Good price !! they are very hard to get hold of now .

I know, but spending that on a 20 year old bit of plastic which is probably quite brittle now is crazy IMO of course :thumbleft:

£50 for a badge?!..I am no longer afraid to state that I just paid £17 for an Aerial Gasket & £43 for a Gearknob at the Stealers!..

£50 for a badge?!..I am no longer afraid to state that I just paid £17 for an Aerial Gasket & £43 for a Gearknob at the Stealers!..

Didn't realise the aerial gasket was still available?? Do you have a part number?

You can get the aerial gasket from ebay only a few quid. or buy one with the aerial base and it will come with the gasket probably best as the original would be discoloured by now.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/VW-Beetles-Golf-Passat-Polo-Roof-Aerial-Antenna-Base-/360440835109?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item53ebf2ac25

ps...50 squid for a badge is madness !! No way I would fork that much for it...too afraid it will be nicked!

Edited by VWVW

ps...50 squid for a badge is madness !! No way I would fork that much for it...too afraid it will be nicked!

Exactly. And then it will appear back on ebay again for £100!