corozin

Stoner Park June 2nd

Ok, I know it's cheeky of me to pop back in here & ask, but assuming it's nice on Sunday, who am I likely to bump into at Stoner Park?

Is there a Corrado stand this year?

Link : http://www.stonor.com/events.htm

r.s.v.p.

John

I'm thinking of going to this on Sunday , might goto dubsmania on Saturday

Uh, yes, it's all happening here these days :)

Tempest

Hi Eric,

Question is - will you be attending in a Scirocco or a Corrado ? (not that I can talk, I have neither!)

:D

John, how are tricks ? I was surposed to be going, but my parents are over from Spain, so spending the weekend with them. But Wendy, and Charlie should be going. Shame I'm not going, it would be good to catch up with you.

Question is - will you be attending in a Scirocco or a Corrado ?

Only have 1 Scirocco left, the Mk1, which can´t get onto the uneven grounds at Stonor, so the Corrado it is :)

Tempest

I rather stupidly forgot about this show but it's so close to me that I might turn up anyway. I'll see what the weather's like on Sunday morning...!

I am going - without Miles in convoy - who forgot !!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D

I'm also going weather meant to be good ,hopefully it will be a good show last year was a washout which spoilt it.Catch up with everbody on sunny Sunday.

I am going - without Miles in convoy - who forgot !!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D

Alright, don`t rub it in :tongue:

Hi John, I'll be there fella. I won't be in the Corrado as am bringing up some parts to sell off in the auto-jumble. Will be great to see you. I love Stonor Park show, always a great atmosphere and opportunity to meet up with friends.

Might pop up and way currywurst.

Do we know this person ??

As we are very selective you know !!!! :D

Look forward to catching up with everyone, quite a few of the older Corrado people making I hear. :D

A really good day. Got a little sunburned I think. But caught up with loads of great people I haven't seen for ages. A good turnout on the Corrado club stand too.

I love the Stonor Show and yesterday was no exception. Meet up with loads of folks not seen for ages.

Great day :D