emu

Koni coilovers, 280mm vented rear brakes, powerflex, NEW PRICES AND PICTURES

All prices including postage. Pictures will be taken and uploaded on request. Prices are slightly lower than you have to pay online and will listen to sensible offers.

- New in original box Koni coilovers VR6 - £800

nhg8.jpg

qwps.jpg

- New compleate set of Powerflex bushes VR6 - £150

- New Vibratechnics Competition mounts, 3pc VR6 - £230 or front £120, rear £65 Gearbox £65

hh8p.jpg

zk5.JPG

wrvz.jpg

- New H&R anti roll bars 25mm front and 25mm rear - £265

pqvp.jpg

- New Compbrake track road ends - £70

- New rear 280mm vented brakes include, adapter hubs, black diamond grooved front 280mm corrado vr6 disc, ebc redstuff pads and used golf mk4 r32 rear calipers to suit - £400

s63m.jpg

ejd1.jpg

- Used Trim sport polished strut brace, fits perfectly, nothing needs to me modified, parcel supports and shelve fit perfectly - £70

firstrun3.jpg

- New/used In.Pro front fogs and indicator, been fitted to the car and done 15 miles so no stone chips ets, still like new - £150

12032012995.jpg

- Used In.pro chrome headlights in good conditions, nothing broken etc. - £110

- Used Golf MK4 full climatronic set up except main radiator. Everything is in there including needed loom, all removed by myself, heater matrix plastic body is cracked but bit of fiberglass will easily fix it - £200

- New Topran VR6 hubs - £50

Edited by emu

New Febi wheel bearings all 4 wheels -£40

I'll take these please mate, is this price including postage? :)

I'll take these please mate, is this price including postage? :)

yes, as stated on top of the post, ale prices including postage. you have pm.

Easypops you must have more stock than vw by now (in everything) :lol:

:lol:Guilty as charged the thing is you have to be a bit like that now as more and more bit's are becoming obselete. The headlight loom was a cracker "think i bought it off here no fitting instruction's" Priceless :)

I bought that for my old Corrado which was sold years ago.........I've knew where it was, but never got round to dragging it out as I always thought it was a complicated fit :)

If I were to list all the bits I have to go on/replace you'd get a right laugh :lol:

Know exactly what you are saying mate the money i have spent on bit's already and I haven't owned the car a year yet :cuckoo:

- Used leon cupra 4pot calipers, brembo disc used for 3k miles, used pads for 3k miles, standard rubber hoses, calipers are currently in process of painting in red so will be looking nice and shiny - £550 with new braided hoses and new ebc redstuff brake pads.

- New OMP front upper and lower strut brace, steal and in read color - £120

Hi. I'd like to take this lot, please. PM me with payment details. Thanks. Charlie

Could I have a pic of the dubpower manifold, please? Will take it if it's the matched-length 6-branch type and has the mounting studs for the stock heatshield.

Cheers

Stone

Could I have a pic of the dubpower manifold, please? Will take it if it's the matched-length 6-branch type and has the mounting studs for the stock heatshield.

Cheers

Stone

Yep, will try today, if not you will get them tomorrow.

I am interested in the rear 280mm rear disc if you would split. I take it they would come with disc, and adapters to fit straight onto a Corrado. So all I would need would be bearings and new pads.

I already have mk4 rear calipers, so wouldnt need the calipers. Do I need the hubs as well ?

Edited by Dude VR6

I am interested in the rear 280mm rear disc if you would split. I take it they would come with disc, and adapters to fit straight onto a Corrado. So all I would need would be bearings and new pads.

I already have mk4 rear calipers, so wouldnt need the calipers. Do I need the hubs as well ?

They are 280mm vented brakes, they are using special hubs and front brake discs so your mk4 calipers are useless as you need one for vented discs, so r32, s3, vrs etc.

Will upload pictures asap

---------- Post added at 12:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:30 PM ----------

This kit http://www.epytec.de/product_info.php/products_id/652

+ black diamond disc + redstuff pads + r32 calipers. All new except calipers, it's owed me 530 pounds. All you need are new bearings and abs rings.

They are 280mm vented brakes, they are using special hubs and front brake discs so your mk4 calipers are useless as you need one for vented discs, so r32, s3, vrs etc.

Will upload pictures asap

---------- Post added at 12:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:30 PM ----------

This kit http://www.epytec.de/product_info.php/products_id/652

+ black diamond disc + redstuff pads + r32 calipers. All new except calipers, it's owed me 530 pounds. All you need are new bearings and abs rings.

So it's not like the Blackforest Industry's version, where all you need is disc, and adapters and you can use your old calipers. Think I'll give it a miss, but thanks for your time.

So it's not like the Blackforest Industry's version, where all you need is disc, and adapters and you can use your old calipers. Think I'll give it a miss, but thanks for your time.

No, as blackforest are solid disc and the one I have for sale are using front vented disc, much more stopping power and much cheaper in longer use as you don't have to spend 300 pounds for new discs.

Cheers

Stone

It has brackets welded in for a heat-shield I believe

dubpowermani01.jpg

dubpowermani02.jpg

Haha, the dog looks so confused! :lol:

Yeah, I'll have it, let me know bank details (sort code / account number / account name) and I'll transfer it over :)

Nick