Sign in to follow this  
W3RKD

g-werks/psd inters bbq

we would like to personally thank all that came to our bbq on saturday evening it was great for us to be able to carry on the vibe and make the evening whats these meetings are ment to be all about. Its was also a small chance for us to give back somthing to you guys as without yourselves we would not be trading today.. :lol:

thankyou and hope you wernt to hungover this morning "like we were"

Yeah mate i missed out on that one! only went down for the sunday :( Where were you lot to day sleeping of your hangovers :lol: Golf's looking good Darren bit slow though :lol: lol :lol: :mrgreen:

sadly didnt see u guy doing the old bar-b-q

chessy saw you pull in to the campsite but then didnt see you anymore was going to come over and say hi but beer's tempted me the other way lol

it was a great weekend but weather let it down

alex > shame on u didnt u hear the genarotor or see the flood lights we rigged up ?

mate slightly pissed :D

i was a good night the only thing i didnt like was the guy in a porsche spin up all the time :( but then i didnt care lol

there is always bugjam for the next one :D

hang over? oooh yes.... :|

Definately needed that Steak sandwich for breakfast! ;)

Good effort with the BBQ Daz... I can't wait to have a look at my photos (some will be posted later this evening... others probably won't ever make the light of day ;) )

being a lightweight I only managed about 5 beers before i was pissed...... so my hangover was non-existant!!!

was good to meet you all, and had a good night.

All in all, it was a bloody good if not slightly damp weekend. Must take some more bitter drinkers next time though! All you lager louts!! (urrgh warm lager too)

Or was that just the next door tent and the welshmen!

LOL.. glad everyone had a good time.. was nice to have a social gathering of a funny bunch of charecters. Liam managed to tear a ligerment in his ankle on sat night wrestling after too many JD's.. LOL.. We finished our inters weekend in Worthing A+E last night when the effects of alcohol had worn off and he realised he was injured. He is on crutches now..LOL

Was a cracking laugh - thanks to everyone that made it a great night! 8)

yeah :lol: ANDI now has to change my name from :: CF Donator :: to ::CF Chef:: :lol:

nice to see all of you it was wicked... *thanks for making my first inters visit so good*

Was an enjoyable evening. Thanks Pitstop/G-Werks/Anyone Else

Was nice to meet some more of The-Corrado-Forum members and mixing with us Dubforce lot.. Your a real friendly bunch and hope to catch up with yous some other time.

Cheers

Jason P

Did anyone else have a Welsh-man landing on top of their tent at some small hour of the morning?! :mad: :lol:

Think they may have been the lads that me and Darren stumbled into walking back to our tents at 3am .. We were pretending to be German taking the piss out of them!! LOL