Sign in to follow this  
.A.N.T.

FKin low....

Well, a lot lower than it was on Friday thanks to the FK's that went on over the weekend... I actually woke up looking forward to work this morning (actually thats a lie, I woke up looking forward to the drive into work!)

Have yet to try speed bumps though...

I also half tinted the rear lights on it as well... Thoughts on these???

Yeah your car looks sweet at that ride height but also think it could do with some 17's or big fat wide 16's just to finish it off!! :D

Yeah, I'm after some 17's but I've spent a fortune on it in the last couple of months, and with my companies IT dept (where I work) being outsourced in the next few months my jobs a little ropey, so I'm tightening the purse strings... :cry:

They are in the pipeline though, and as soon as the budget allows I'm after some Lenso Mesh's (or something else depening on what I see at inters this year... :p )

Suspension :thumbleft:

Lights :thumbleft:

Give the FKs a while to 'bed-in' - they do feel quite firm and crashy initially. A couple of hundred miles and they settle out fine. I'm going to start playing with the front damper settings soon :wink:

Did you find you had to set one side higher on the coilovers in order to get the car level? I did!

Cheers

Mark

"Did you find you had to set one side higher on the coilovers in order to get the car level? I did! "

Yes, very odd... Set the springs all at the same height on the driveway before they went in, but once on the car there was quite a difference, so lots of fettling about jacking and twisting and now it sits nice and level...

did u get the cambers and tracking done too~? Thats being done tomorrow night.... Just waiting for it to bed in.....

Now I come to think about it, it is quite odd... Might be worth looking into, but I might find something I don't like!!! :shock: :shock:

I'll have a chat to the guy whose doing my tracking tomorrow...

that looks absolutley brilliant mate! the whole car is 8)

lights look bob on and is nice and low!

get some nice 17's like the borbets? uve got on now and would be perfect.

how low is it now?

and what color is it?

how are the cops on tinted lights over there ? because i went to get some paint the saes guy said that they really don't like them over here and they come down hard on the driver.

your car looks great mate 8) with 17" it I'll be a killer

I aqm completely new to this corrado stuff but I have one comment on the different ride heights on each side. My old beemer was the same and the reason was the car is built primarily for the left hand drive market so they leave the lft side higher so that when the driver is in the car the car will then sit completely flat (depending on how fat the driver is) and therefore have the best suspension setting. Clever for left hand drive but crap for right.