Crispy Squirrel

Corrado's Spotted this w.e, plans for a Red VR6 ♥ & help please

Ok so it's been a while since i've been on the Corrado forum so Hello everyone.

Unfortunately I had to kill my last cCorrado :( . I needed it daily and it was just becoming too expensive to run as a daily. It was a 2 litre called vikki. I replaced her with a Focus ST170 & to be ohnest, can't wait to get back into a Corrado. I'm not modern car at all! So...

I found out I have an interview in London Tuesday wich means no daily car needed if I get the job. Goodbye Focus, Hello VR6.

I've thought for a while now If I get one, i'll get a red vr, and just like the little Corrado angels decided to list this bad-boy on AT:

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201304066133447/sort/default/usedcars/model/corrado/make/volkswagen/onesearchad/used/onesearchad/nearlynew/onesearchad/new/radius/1500/postcode/ss129pf/page/2/quicksearch/true?logcode=p

Only problem is its, auto! :( . *Anyone out there have an auto Corrado?* Didn't really want an auto but that millage is lovely + the color. *Is that price about right?*

I've also spotted 3 Corrado's this weekend. One red VR6 in a garage being repaired/serviced near Braintree, Witham, Chelmsford area but out in the Sticks. lovely motor that has really been the defining point to me getting a red VR. It had 90+ on the clock, worn rear VW badge, perfect black front lip- Nice motor!

Black Corrado heading towards Braintree this weekend too.

last weekend black corrado in Chelmsford- Black alloys (Needs lowering in my op')

That one's been on ebay too, £4ks a hell of a lot for a vr that isn't the spec you want. The right car will be out there, especially with a decent budget. Id suggest that isnt the one though!

Thats silly money for a 92 K plate and its an auto, if your gonna spend £4k, get your monies worth and that car is not it

As above bide your time and the right one will turn up . There's been some nice low milers for sale , less than 4k too.

That money will get you a very good manual car. I would wait. Nothing wrong with an auto if that's what you are looking for bit your're clearly not.

oooooooh, headlight washers too! you should be on commission :lol:

PM for payment details :thumbleft:

Autos are very good fun (the shifts are very quick on the 096 box when properly maintained!), but if it's not what you're really after then don't buy one. It's no fun having buyer's remorse when a nicer one shows up and you wish you'd waited.

That's also well overpriced for what it is - as an example mine cost £2400 two years ago, and that was in a more desirable colour with heated leather and late interior, and only 15,000 more miles.

Wait, the right one will come along :)

Stone

Thanks for the advice all. That vr' is perfect! Now I just gotta get this job, and sell my focus! Cheers all!

---------- Post added at 9:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 9:37 PM ----------

This black one looks real tasty too, this company seems to have alot of Rado's ...

---------- Post added at 9:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 9:46 PM ----------

This black one looks real tasty too, this company seems to have alot of Rado's ...

---------- Post added at 9:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 9:47 PM ----------

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/CORRADO-2-9-VR6-M-reg-BLACK-LEATHER-41-000-MILES-F-S-H-/281115540959?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item4173cabddf

Thanks for the advice all. That vr' is perfect! Now I just gotta get this job, and sell my focus! Cheers all!

---------- Post added at 9:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 9:37 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 9:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 9:46 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 9:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 9:47 PM ----------

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/CORRADO-2-9-VR6-M-reg-BLACK-LEATHER-41-000-MILES-F-S-H-/281115540959?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item4173cabddf

The tasty Black one is GREEN :epicfail: