Craig

Which car mats?

Ive used the search and most threads are years old.

I wondered if anyone had any recent recomendations on which car mats to get and which best value for money. I dont really want to spend more than £50-60.

ive looked at ultimate car mats and am swayign towards them:

http://www.ultimatecarmats.co.uk/default.asp?manufacturer=2550&gclid=CIi6j63I_LcCFSXItAodN24Aiw

Their ultimate range seem to be pretty good quality @ 1300g/m2. H

Has anyone had any experience of this company? I would like to have Supercharged VR6 embroided however word limits mean ill have to settle for Corrado VR6 :) im thinking black mats with a purple forte font @ £55.

ive looked on Autostyles, their premier qulaity seem ok but their website isnt as easy to use and is putting me off, also no clear picture of the mats?

Same with just Matz, ive no idea the difference between their range of mats and carmats4u dont appear to let you add wording?

Appreciate its not life or death decisions here but any experience or pics are appreciated :)

I would just go with the original ones from dealers. I bought a set over a year ago for £55 I think.

Not a great pic but they looked nice!

I got my last set from the Dealers only a couple of months ago. Veedubmachine also do OEM spec mats with the Corrado script. I have had a couple of sets from them in the past in different cars. Think they both come in around the £60 mark,..

Actually thinking about it, I have had identical looking mats, but sometimes get sent 'Corrado' script offset to the outside, sometimes script is central. Anybody know what is the OEM Dealer spec, or were they both? I thought it was the offset one?

Edited by Billzeebub

I would just go with the original ones from dealers. I bought a set over a year ago for £55 I think.

Not a great pic but they looked nice!

I'm looking at b​uying a new set. Does the drivers mat have a heel pad and do you have a part no?

I bought a set of JustMatz at a show 4 or 5 years ago, I was really impressed with them, thick and heavy with a quality feel.

I'm looking at b​uying a new set. Does the drivers mat have a heel pad and do you have a part no?

there is no heel pad on the OEM dealer/Veedubmachine mats. They don't need them as the quality is excellent. I have never had a set wear out, only buying a new set when I buy a new Corrado!..