I'm selling the (ABV) engine out of my Corrado,

I'm putting in a v6 4motion engine in so this engine is for sale,

Pick up is from near Hitchin, Herts

specs are

2.9L,

OBD1,

112,000 miles,

comes as a complete engine, including

MAF, Down pipe, Alternator Coilpack, engine loom, basically everything which is wired into the engine loom

Bad points

Runs a bit uneven under 1600RPM

good points

Despite the uneveness this engine pulls extremly strong, has good oil pressure.

because I've tried to cure this uneveness, I have checked, replaced or renewed all electrical engine components including

Injectors (refurbed ones bought), spark plugs(+spare set), leads, coilpack, MAF, TPS, coolant sensors, Knock sensors, cam sensor, crank sensor, Lamdba sensors,

Not sure how to post the videos I took of it running but if you PM me your email adress or mobile number, I'll send them to you.

I need this gone, it's taking up space in my mechanics garage,

If this doesn't sell very soon, I'll have to strip it and chuck the block at the scrappy, which I don't want to do.

I'm positive it's a good engine, I just havent got the time to develop it, I'm transporting my Corrado out to Australia next year and they are real hot on modified cars, otherwise I would Turbo this engine

Price is £150 for complete engine,

thanks for looking

Steve

Edited by J.C

Yeah, that's in my PM.

Call me old-fashioned but I thought it was vulgar to openly state I'll have it but here goes...

It's a fair price and, subject to receiving a reply from the OP to my satisfaction, I'll take it.

Paul, I've sent you a PM

gets a bit confussing as different forums have different rules

on RADBMX forum dibs is the way to go

"You have PM" just means that others don't know if it's sold or still available.

"Dibs" to me implies that the buyer wants some sort of exclusivity period without actually committing to a purchase.

Personally I would either say I'll 100% buy something ... OR I'll buy the item subject to a picture, or confirmation of XYZ etc. Basically just anything that the seller might not have included in the advert.

Anyway, it's all fairly irrelevant but we just like to keep things open here so it's fair to other members who might be interested. Just thought you might like to hear our point of view :)

Steve's Corrado was really nice with this engine in :thumbleft: Shame you didn't get a chance to fix the rumble down low but it still sounded well!

Steve's Corrado was really nice with this engine in :thumbleft: Shame you didn't get a chance to fix the rumble down low but it still sounded well!

Don't say that, makes me doubt putting in the 24V

---------- Post added at 7:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 7:41 AM ----------

Don't say that, makes me doubt putting in the 24V