flyingmatt555

4 x BBS RS 301 17 split rims FOR SALE including PZero Rosso Tyres

How many original boxed sets must there be left? cant imagine any really.

I know of one other set but that's it, as you know it's not the fact they are new and so free from damage/cracks and buckles but the finish. Originals are lacquered across the whole rim,never seen anyone else do it.... Love them or hate them they do look right on any vw and you get what you pay for

---------- Post added at 12:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:07 AM ----------

How many original boxed sets must there be left? cant imagine any really.

I know of one other set but that's it, as you know it's not the fact they are new and so free from damage/cracks and buckles but the finish. Originals are lacquered across the whole rim,never seen anyone else do it.... Love them or hate them they do look right on any vw and you get what you pay for

But they are brand new and very hard to replicate that kind of finish.... Bought mine with tyres for £2300 and sold them within a day for the same money. Originality is a big factor with the correct dishes, three sets available at the moment which is a rare thing...lol

:scratch: not entirely sure i get what your trying to say mate maybe i should clarify what i was trying to say the one's on edition are well worth the money no doubt the one's on here not sure they are worth £2.1k when one's damaged and they are not original we don't even know if original bbs dishes/hardware has been used that's why i was saying i was out of this one.The one's on edition who know's i might be tempted :p

Yeah they've well gone Chris thread locked. Original wheel's full descriptive ad great pic's enuf said.