Sign in to follow this  
coullstar

Exhaust Pic

Ive done a search but there down not seem to be a topic on exhaust tailpipes.

What I am looking for is pics of peoples tailpipes (oooer!) for some inspiration.

Mine is currently square :( and I am looking for something different. The system is quiet which is why I am going to change the tailpipe and nothing else.

No DTM though as they are nasty!!

There's a 'Show us your pipe' type thread on the Corrado vortex site.

There's a pretty swanky Corrado on there with some kind of Phaeton or summat tailpipe on it, which looks awesome.

Thread is quite old, so you'll need to search it.

Supercharged has got a powerflow letter box pipe (not DTM) on his which looks really good too. It fits the bumper cutout perfectly.

I think this one looks good. I think Dubster82 did it for Darren one night. Could be wrong tho. Would be a very nice custom job to get.

Mmm not sure about that. I do like the letterbox style but they are pretty common. I am wanting a back to basic look which is why I was considering the single round pipe as I am putting G60 steelies on it. It has to be a slash cut as I dont like inward/outward rolled pipes.

Is there a place in Aberdeen that does this stuff as I may be heading up in the next couple of days? The exhaust was built in Perth.

As far as i know. Wallace Performance is Aberdeen's new Powerflow agent. Gav Wallace has his unit just off Denmore Rd

in the Bridge of Don and he should have planty of styles to chose from.

Here's a pic of my exhaust tip,

Also a company called Zaust is now doing custom-built full stainless sytems. They are based in Checkpoint, Aberdeen and the build quality and fitting is supposed to be even better than Powerflow. Also they are cheaper..., 8)

Nice,

BigEastsideVWG60

I have one,but my camera battery died.Will get pics asap.

Just a thought but theres pics of round 90mm Jetex ones in thier ad in PVW,if thats any help.... :?

Henny thats what i am looking at but coming straight out and a slash cut. What size is that?

Whats going on with that one above? The rear wheels are at a hell of an angle. Bit to showy for me. Looking for something simple and plain.

Henny thats what i am looking at but coming straight out and a slash cut. What size is that?

Whats going on with that one above? The rear wheels are at a hell of an angle. Bit to showy for me. Looking for something simple and plain.

Its the camber from the 4wd, getting it sorted at the moment......hopefully. 8)

I'll measure it at lunchtime... 8)

I wanted it straight and slash cut originally, but the bloke did me a discount as he'd already built that backbox for someone else who'd then not shown up for it... ;)

If I get bored, I may get it taken off and a new end welded on... :)

Well I finally got it done. Wnet for the plain and simple approach but I think it looks good. It looks better when you see it in person.