phill

Decent bbs or similar wheels an tyres 4 stud fitment.

As stated in the title looking for decent set of alloys 16" preferably.can collect

Any condition considered can collect.thanks

Iv got a set of nice diamond cut mercedes nine holes with black centers , comes with four 5x112 to 5x100 adaptors with bolts

Iv got pics if tour interested

Got a set of 4 near mint Borbet Cs with 215,45,16 Goodyear GSD3s on 'em and a somewhat ratty 5th spare without a tyre... They're 4x100, but have a 40 offset, so I'm supplying 10mm spacers (and longer bolts) with them to make them fit a Corrado perfectly... They also fit over the 305mm Brembos when used with the spacers... I'm after £300 for 'em...

Can u send me some pics mate an a partial postcode just so I can check the distance how much gonna cost me in diesel etc. cheers

Yup, can be collected (by arrangement!) from either CW12 3RP or M50 3XW depending on if I'm at work or not (second is work address) 8)

Pics below... 3 of the wheels have no damage, one has a very light scuff (done about a week after I had them refurbished! :mad:) and the fifth with no tyre needs a full refurb, but is not buckled so there shouldn't be any problems getting it refurbed should you wish... :)

A set of Borbet A's with tyres, two almost new

Staggered fitment, two 7.5x16" and two 9x16"

Home refurb in dark grey. Straight and true with all four centre caps

£365 plus postage