Critical_Mass

Odd parts for sale. - OPEN TO OFFERS, NEED GONE

Rear chrome badge with rubber backing and blue tabs - £8 posted

payment sent

Thanks

:( aahhh too late

To those who have purchased parts, they're all wrapped and ready to be posted - booked them in for monday to be delivered wed-thurs.. apologies for the slight delay but i was wanting to get them posted all in one batch.

Alimac - youts i havent done yet, ill be digging them out from my parents garage tomorrow and will get them wrapped and again booked in. May even be able to get them booked in for mondy too.

Cheers guys

Gaz

Edited by Critical_Mass

Just to let peeps know, the cat and manifold will be getting weighed in if no one wants them. Which is a shame and as soon as i do, no doubt someone will want one.

Make me an offer on them, would rather get something than bin them.

What's the cat like?

Am sure mine is blowing from when i changed the engine and let exhaust hang down.

Cat is in good knick. But will take a look tomorrow and put a pic up. Was working fine when i removed it - replaced with a sports cat.

I have been thinking about a sports cat, not got round to asking the forum for recommendations yet.

But all up for trying a cheap fix first, thinking my cat might be making/causing the tappy noise.

I was only reading the front page so maybe! All yours if you still want it mate, I'll stick some silicone in the bored-out holes of mine...