corradlo

Westside vw show and shine 2013!!

Gents i'm inviting all Corrado owners to our annual VAG car event at chalfont st peter cricket club. Its our 6th year now, we always have a great turn out, however being a corrado owner, im always outnumbered by tons of mk1's, mk2's etc....lol

Our show is titled westside treffen this year, because we want to bring the euro show vibe we experience at worthesee & mivw to name a few back over to the uk...

Its a great family day out so im hoping loads of you can join us this year and represent the corrado!! (details below)

westtreffenvertical3.jpg

Edited by corradlo

Gents i'm inviting all Corrado owners to our annual VAG car event at chalfont st peter cricket club. Its our 6th year now, we always have a great turn out, however being a corrado owner, im always outnumbered by tons of mk1's, mk2's etc....lol

Our show is titled westside treffen this year, because we want to bring the euro show vibe we experience at worthesee & mivw to name a few back over to the uk...

Its a great family day out so im hoping loads of you can join us this year and represent the corrado!! (details below)

westtreffenvertical3.jpg

Bro yours isnt the red on that was right at the front last year is it?

I'm definitely up for this!

Is there gunna be a stand for Corrado club? Or Corrados in general?

Ben