Sign in to follow this  
mrbeige

Mrs Badcrumble 2.0 16v....

Helios Blue is a lot darker than that. I don't what colour that is but I don't like it!

* EDIT * Apparently, that's Star Blue.

Helios Blue:

90HBMBestSeller4.jpg

Whoa i was WELL off then :lol: sorry mrbeige i will try again later with the proper colour! (i was wondering why you wanted a sky blue on a corrado :lol:)

Rob.

This any better:

Much better! :lol: Cheers dude

Can you smooth the front bumper and drop the front a little bit too?

:lol: im soooo glad i got the colour wrong because that sky blue would just look plain wrong!

Yeah i will have a bash at smoothing the bumber and dropping the front. I thought the front looked high but im guessing thats because its on a slight slope?

:lol: im soooo glad i got the colour wrong because that sky blue would just look plain wrong!

You're right there it does look poo sky blue :lol:

Yeah i will have a bash at smoothing the bumber and dropping the front. I thought the front looked high but im guessing thats because its on a slight slope?

It does look a little high, yes, but as I was so kindly informed last week, its partly to do with me having the wrong profile tyres on!! 215/40 R16 instead of 215/45 R16....doh!

Also running Koni/HR, so it just sits level instead of slightly nose down as I would like it, that's why I need some coilovers!!

herisites, good work fella - looks really good! How did you sort the reflection in the bumper?

also, what are you doing to change the colour in PS? I use the program a lot but have never worked that bit out :?

herisites, good work fella - looks really good! How did you sort the reflection in the bumper?

also, what are you doing to change the colour in PS? I use the program a lot but have never worked that bit out :?

The reflection came all the way from america :lol: i just searched for a C with a smooth bumper to which i used ToffeeRado's, chopped it off and blended it on Mr Beige's and changed the colour.

To change the colour of the car i duplicate the layer with the whole image on, then change the colour using Hue/Saturate and then chop off everything around the car and on the car thats not paintwork etc. I learnt how to photoshop from a website called Digimods (http://www.digimods.co.uk) and it tells you how to change the colour HERE

That's looking great! but as Walesy says it isn't quite Helios Blue

Try and pick this colour if you can.

P.S. Bloody good skills so far dude, cheers

errr...http://www.dubmodder.com...?

All your problems solved!

Very true, but not for the colour, which was my original request :wink:

It's a difficult colour to grab, it changes in different lights.

chazg60 had a helios G60 before he bought his new one, he'll probebly have a few pics if that helps?

It is a difficult colour to get lol, thing is when 'shoppin the colour, its quite a solid colour with just the original reflections shining through so i cant quite grasp it. I will have to get more picstures of the colour and have another go! I WONT be defeated :lol:

I've just found a few pics of Chaz's old G60....

It might be easier to shop some borbets onto the helios car.

( Excuse the rear lights, he has no taste :lol: )

DSC00201.jpg

xmasandcorrado016.jpg

DSC00327.jpg

DSC00329.jpg

In the flesh it's a stunning colour, I think it was only used on Rado's for a year or two so it's what an ebay edvert would describe as being "RARE!!!111!!! ONEONE!!111"

What a bloke! Bloody good skills that man! Thanks dude 8) :thumbleft:

Fair play that's made my mind up! Helios Blue it is.... and smoothed front bumper! :afro:

Well that's just great isn't it, now got two more thing s to add the the TODO list!! :brickwall: :brickwall: