dan95x

**Updated List, Prices & New stuff added on P10** 94 Moonlight Blue VR6 Breaking

sorry if i missed seeing these bits in the thread and are sold. have you got the centre console frame from the dash that holds the cd player heater dials ash tray? also need a cigarette lighter from dash and round heater dial unit.

cheers andy

sorry if i missed seeing these bits in the thread and are sold. have you got the centre console frame from the dash that holds the cd player heater dials ash tray? also need a cigarette lighter from dash and round heater dial unit.

cheers andy

Hi Andy,

Sorry mate, they went with the dash I am afraid

Dan

Hi Dan,

It's not listed so I don't know if you've got it or not, but do you have the fuel filler flap? And if so, what condition is it in?

Cheers

Tom

Hi Dan,

It's not listed so I don't know if you've got it or not, but do you have the fuel filler flap? And if so, what condition is it in?

Cheers

Tom

Hi Tom - This is going to sound bizarre, but I cant remember - Let me have a look when I am back home at the weekend!

Every car I have ever broken/scrapped over the years, I have always removed the fuel flap, as it seems silly not to, but I ended up with a load of old fuel flaps lying around, so I think I may have not bothered!

I will check and give you a shout

Dan

Sorry all, been a bit tied up. In order:

Purple Tom - Got my brother to check the box of bits that I took off but haven't sorted through yet - No fuel flap, sorry. The more I have thought about it, the more I think it was rusting on the inside, and that is why I didn't take it off.

Colinman - At the minute there is a fair old waiting list for the indicators and fogs if it falls through. Happy to add you to the list, but I don't want to get your hopes up too much mate

Gareth192001 - No problem, I can get some more pics for you at the weekend (although there is a guy coming at the weekend to pickup a few bits, and the slam panel is one of the things he wants to take a look at) Marks are mainly bits of surface rust in the unseen areas when fitted, and just what you would expect from a panel that has lived under a bonnet for nearly 20 years. Due to size, they would have to be sent in 2 parcels - Pasiley Freight will do a bootlid for £25 and whike they don't list a slam panel, I would imagine it would be about the same again.

SteveRobb - At the minute the aux pump is still on the engine, which I am looking to sell whole. I have a couple of people who are interested in taking the engine and box as one, but if it falls through I might end up splitting it down into components, so can give you a shout if that ends up happening? I do have both mirrors, both in moonlight blue, in good condition and with all electric adjustment etc functioning. I hadn't put them up yet as I haven't had a chance to clean the dead bugs off them, but can get you some pics at the weekend if you want?

Cheers all

Dan

Have you got the sunroof mech with motor? If so how much can collect if you still have it.

Sorry mate, I haven't got it, it was knackered.

Bigbadger - have dropped you a PM, I do still have it at the minute

UPDATED LIST STARTS HERE!

All prices are plus postage if you want it sending to you (and it is practical to do so!), and open to a bit of friendly bartering back and forth!

All Parts currently in the West Mids for collection, although pretty much any of them with the exception if anything too big/heavy, could be taken to Cardiff for collection, or if you are happy to deal with the ungodly hour I leave the midlands on a Monday morning for a week in the office, I could meet along my route (M5, M50, A449). Here goes:

Black A,B,C Pillar trims + the one that runs across the roof at the boot end - All in good condition - £25 for the lot. Unfortunately there are 2 small holes where alarm sensors have been fitted on the A pillars, although not very noticeable, and one has a small crack on the rear where the grab handles go, although this is not seen when fitted (see pics for holes and crack)

CIMG9499.jpg

CIMG9500.jpg

CIMG9501.jpg

CIMG9502.jpg

CIMG9503.jpg

CIMG9505.jpg

CIMG9506.jpg

CIMG9507.jpg

CIMG9508.jpg

Black Moulded boot carpet 'sides' (the bits that cover suspension turrets) - Both sides in good condition - £10 for both

CIMG9478.jpg

Rear Lights - Both inners and outers all in very good condition with no cracks or problems - £30 for all 4 bits or £20 per side (would rather all went together to be honest, but might consider splitting down if enough interest). Have Found a small Crack on the inside of one (where bulb holder fits to housing, so cant be seen at all once fitted) while taking the photos, nothing big, but want to be totally honest – see photo, and hence reduced price from before

CIMG9460.jpg

CIMG9461.jpg

Continued below.......

Edited by dan95x

Standard VR6 ECU – All working fine with no fault codes when removed - £30

CIMG9484.jpg

Electric Spoiler Control Unit (Lives behind Drivers side rear ‘door card’) Spoiler worked perfectly both on switch and automatically, so I assume this is in perfect working order) – £20

CIMG9482.jpg

Standard VR6 Clocks – Perfect working order when removed, including fully working MFA etc. Showing 175984 Miles - £25

CIMG9481.jpg

Black Sill Trim/Kickplates - £10

CIMG9510.jpg

Cover for inside of Bootlid - £10

CIMG9511.jpg

Cover for Bootlip (goes over Catch) – pretty brittle normally, but this is all there with no cracks etc £10

CIMG9512.jpg

Seat runner cover – Only have drivers side as passenger side was knackered - £5

CIMG9513.jpg

Expansion Tank - Bit Grubby, but all works and no cracks etc £5

DSC_0564.jpg

Edited by dan95x

Powerflex Poly Exhaust mounts for middle box - Bit dirty but good condition - £10

DSC_0569.jpg

Late Dash Blank - Very good condition - £10

DSC_0570.jpg

Late Heated Rear Window switch/Blank - All fully working - £10

DSC_0571.jpg

Late Fog Lights switch - All fully working - £10

DSC_0572.jpg

Spoiler raise/lower switch - All fully working - £10

DSC_0574.jpg

Mirror Adjustment Switch/Door Handle - Working and in good condition - £15

DSC_0575.jpg

Late Indicator/Wiper Stalks - All working perfectly, and in good condition with the exception of a small bit of wear on top of indicator stalk (see pic) - £20

DSC_0576.jpg

DSC_0577.jpg

Late Passenger Side Electric Window Switch - All working & good condition - £10

DSC_0578.jpg

Pair of Parcel Shelf supports, in very good condition, with only a few small marks - £25 for both

DSC_0593.jpg

Edited by dan95x

VR6 Rear Badge - Very good condition - £15

DSC_0580.jpg

Any questions about anything, just shout

Cheers

Dan

Edited by dan95x

Just for clarification, here is the stuff that is definitely gone:

- Black Carpet

- Black Dashboard and Centre Console, undertray Parts etc

- Leather VR Steering Wheel

- Front Bumper

- Front Grill

- Rad & Fan Setup

- Drivers Door

- Vac Pump & Sound deadening housing

- Cat Back Stainless Exhaust

- ABS Light Unit

- Lupo Wipers

- Blower Motor

- Passenger Side Wing

- Drivers Side Wing

- Engine & Box

- Catalytic Convertor

- Bonnet

- Ignition Leads

- Slam Panel

- Parcel Shelf

- Wiper Motor

- Door Cards

- Fog Lights & Housings

- Chrome Bonnet Stay

- Handbrake Tunnel Cover

- Wing Mirrors

- Headlight Switch

- Tailgate

- Uprated front & rear speakers

- Samco Hoses

- Drivers side window switch

- Indicators

- Radiator Cover

- VW Roundel

- Corrado Script Badge

- Under Bonnet Seals

- Rear Ashtray

- Clock Surround

- 312mm Brakes

- Space Saver Spare Wheel

- Boot Carpet

- Boot Sound Deadening Blocks

- Electric Recaros

- Number Plate Plinth

- Door Handles

- Rear Bumper

- Passengers side door

- Intake pipe/maf/induction kit

And the following is all currently under deposit, but if falls through I will update the thread:

If you are after anything that isn't listed as either for sale, or as sold, feel free to ask - I might just not have got round to listing it yet

Cheers

Dan

Edited by dan95x

Hi mate I'll take the handbrake tunnel and cover and the shelf supports buddy. Can you. Pm me a price posted and your paypal? Thanks :)

Can I have the bonnet prop please? I will try to pm you but it might not get through as my pm is playing up!

Have dropped you both PMs

Dan

Edited by dan95x